Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] tecno m3 brick!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] tecno m3 brick!

[Please help] tecno m3 brick!

vkalu02
vkalu02
vkalu02
Experienced Member
06-07-2015, 10:08 AM

Pls. A phone was brought to me by a friend this morning (tecno m3) .It's stuck on boot logo. I don't know what happened to the phone but all i know is that if i reflash it's rom backup, it'll definitely come back to life.

Please, can you please help me put a smile on my friend's face by activating the download link to tecno m3 rom backup.

My email is vickarthur2@gmail.com

In addition, thanks to u guys for the good work you're doing in this site. Pls help more people to save their phones by uploading more mtk rom backups. I don't mind paying
This post was last modified: 06-07-2015, 10:12 AM by vkalu02.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-07-2015, 01:51 PM
(06-07-2015, 10:08 AM)vkalu02 Pls. A phone was brought to me by a friend this morning (tecno m3) .It's stuck on boot logo. I don't know what happened to the phone but all i know is that if i reflash it's rom backup, it'll definitely come back to life.

Please,  can you please help me put a smile on my friend's face by activating the download link to tecno m3  rom backup.

In addition, thanks to u guys for the good work you're doing in this site. Pls help more people to save their phones by uploading more mtk rom backups.  I don't mind paying

1. is the phone running on OS 4.2 or 4.4?
2. if its 4.2, check the pics @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and let me know if its old or new OS

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
vkalu02
vkalu02
vkalu02
Experienced Member
06-07-2015, 07:21 PM
(06-07-2015, 01:51 PM)hovatek
(06-07-2015, 10:08 AM)vkalu02 Pls. A phone was brought to me by a friend this morning (tecno m3) .It's stuck on boot logo. I don't know what happened to the phone but all i know is that if i reflash it's rom backup, it'll definitely come back to life.

Please,  can you please help me put a smile on my friend's face by activating the download link to tecno m3  rom backup.

In addition, thanks to u guys for the good work you're doing in this site. Pls help more people to save their phones by uploading more mtk rom backups.  I don't mind paying

1. is the phone running on OS 4.2 or 4.4?
2. if its 4.2, check the pics @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and let me know if its old or new OS
I replied the other post , pls check the reply on the other thread i created.