Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] permission to download stock rom for tecno N9

Thumbs Up 

taplz admin, my tecno N9 got bricked and i need to flash it , plz grant me access to download the software i need . [email protected] Smile

(07-06-2015, 11:40 AM)gvirus Wrote: taplz admin, my tecno N9 got bricked and i need to flash it , plz grant me access to download the software i need . [email protected] Smile

how exactly did it get bricked?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(07-06-2015, 02:22 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 11:40 AM)gvirus Wrote: taplz admin, my tecno N9 got bricked and i need to flash it , plz grant me access to download the software i need . [email protected] Smile

how exactly did it get bricked? i was working with the pad and the screen just went blank so i pressed the reset button at the back to restart the pad but got stuck at the boot screen and the pad freezes but even atimes i get to the icon screen and within 2 mins the screen will go blank again . N/B its a rooted device 
i was working with the pad and the screen just went blank so i pressed the reset button at the back to restart the pad but got stuck at the boot screen and the pad freezes but even atimes i get to the icon screen and within 2 mins the screen will go blank again . N/B its a rooted device
(07-06-2015, 02:46 PM)gvirus Wrote: i was working with the pad and the screen just went blank so i pressed the reset button at the back to restart the pad but got stuck at the boot screen and the pad freezes but even atimes i get to the icon screen and within 2 mins the screen will go blank again . N/B its a rooted device

granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html

Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)