Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

tecno N9 image stock Rom

plz i need this stock rom to unbrick my pad plz am desperate

(07-06-2015, 01:00 PM)gvirus Wrote: plz i need this stock rom to unbrick my pad plz am desperate

1. how did the phone get bricked?
2. supply a gmail address
[email protected]
i was working with the pad and the screen just went blank so i pressed the reset button at the back to restart the pad but got stuck at the boot screen and the pad freezes but even at times i get to the icon screen and within 2 mins the screen will go blank again . N/B its a rooted device
(07-06-2015, 02:57 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 01:00 PM)gvirus Wrote: plz i need this stock rom to unbrick my pad plz am desperate

1. how did the phone get bricked?
2. supply a gmail address

i was working with the pad and the screen just went blank so i pressed the reset button at the back to restart the pad but got stuck at the boot screen and the pad freezes but even at times i get to the icon screen and within 2 mins the screen will go blank again . [email protected]
i was working with the pad and the screen just went blank so i pressed the reset button at the back to restart the pad but got stuck at the boot screen and the pad freezes but even at times i get to the icon screen and within 2 mins the screen will go blank again . N/B its a rooted device - [email protected]
already replied @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-5180.html