Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

TECNO PHANTOM F7(Phantom A) with mkt6577 is hardbricked and its not coming on

The phone model is tecno f7(phantom A)..it is hard bricked and does not come on..please I need permissiom to download the mkt backup...my email is [email protected]

A friend tried to flash when I complain about the phone getting slow...he used scatter file of phantom A+ instead of dat of phantom A (mkt6577)...the phone does not come up at all now
(07-06-2015, 01:23 PM)pauldapo Wrote: The phone model is tecno f7(phantom A)..it is hard bricked and does not come on..please I need permissiom to download the mkt backup...my email is [email protected]

granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
thanks sir...I downloaded and flashed the phone and it worked but it does not support network again....its showing null imei and null base and....I followed ur tutorial on how to solve the problem but it didn't work...any other way to solve this problem
(07-12-2015, 04:19 PM)pauldapo Wrote: thanks sir...I downloaded and flashed the phone and it worked but it does not support network again....its showing null imei and null base and....I followed ur tutorial on how to solve the problem but it didn't work...any other way to solve this problem

1. go to settings > about > baseband . what do you see?
2. here's the Nulll IMEI guide @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-116.html
Tried all,none worked...and the volume of the phone seems to come n disappear while playing music
(07-13-2015, 11:44 AM)pauldapo Wrote: Tried all,none worked...and the volume of the phone seems to come n disappear while playing music

we'll tackle them one at a time.
does the phone have Baseband (settings > about > baseband) and what is it?
It has no baseband and no imei...does not detect sim...thanks for all ur responses

Even after reflashing...its shows super user app(for rootibg) already preinstalled...I thot stock rom is suppose to come with out that...it also shows a customized boot logo wen booting
(07-14-2015, 03:51 PM)pauldapo Wrote: Even after reflashing...its shows super user app(for rootibg) already preinstalled...I thot stock rom is suppose to come with out that...it also shows a customized boot logo wen booting

its a stock backup (not a factory ROM) so its rooted.
did you download and flash the files from the Replacement zip file also?