This guide is for original Samsung devices.
* Download Odin @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-15645.html
* Download the firmware / stock ROM specific for your phone model
* Download and install USB drivers for your phone [email protected]http://androidxda.com/download-samsung-usb-drivers
* Download and install Samsung KIES @ http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/usefulsoftware/KIES/ to get necessary drivers running on the PC
* Extract the contents of the Odin zip file into a folder
* Launch Odin
* Boot the Samsung phone into Download mode (Turn off the phone > Press and Hold the Volume Down + Home + Power buttons together > Wait for the warning message to appear on the phone's screen > Next, hit the Volume Up to continue into download mode)
* With the phone in Download Mode, connect it to the PC via a USB cord
* At this stage, Odin should recognized the connected device (Display COM port)
* Only check the "Auto Reboot" and "F. Reset Time" options
* You’re now ready to use Odin to Flash stock firmware on your device. Tick PDA
* Hit the PDA button then browse and select a tar.md5 file from the extracted folder
* Wait for Odin to initialize the firmware update file then click Start
* Wait for Odin, it will take sometime, normally a few minutes. During this time, you'll see some text on the phone's screen
* Once it is completed, you'll get a PASS!! green labelled message which means that the file has successfully been flashed. The phone will automatically reboot.