Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Alcatel 4015X bricked

Sad 

Please forgive my spell, this is not my native language.

My phone is  a  MT6572.

I installed on my phone several custom roms, the last time when I tried to return to a backup of my own phone this whole process ended apparently well, but when I rebooted did not initiate any more.

I made a backup from other working phone with MTK Droid Tools, but when I try to download using SP Flash Tool get the below Error:

BROM ERROR: S_NOT_ENOUGH_STORAGE_SPACE (1011)
[HINT]:

This is the list of files on the ROM I'm trying to flash:
boot.img
custpack2.img
EBR1
EBR2
lk.bin
logo.bin
MBR
MT6572_Android_scatter.txt
preloader.bin
recovery.img
secro.img
system.img

I already try to format it with SPFT and ends with ok dialog.

I really appreciate any help, thanks in advance.

(07-06-2015, 02:26 PM)Denzel Wrote: Please forgive my spell, this is not my native language.

My phone is  a  MT6572.

I installed on my phone several custom roms, the last time when I tried to return to a backup of my own phone this whole process ended apparently well, but when I rebooted did not initiate any more.

I made a backup from other working phone with MTK Droid Tools, but when I try to download using SP Flash Tool get the below Error:

BROM ERROR: S_NOT_ENOUGH_STORAGE_SPACE (1011)
[HINT]:

This is the list of files on the ROM I'm trying to flash:
boot.img
custpack2.img
EBR1
EBR2
lk.bin
logo.bin
MBR
MT6572_Android_scatter.txt
preloader.bin
recovery.img
secro.img
system.img

I already try to format it with SPFT and ends with ok dialog.

I really appreciate any help, thanks in advance.

1. you said "when I tried to return to a backup of my own phone this whole process ended apparently well, but when I rebooted did not initiate any more" . where did you get the ROM you flashed?
2. what version of SP flash tool did you use?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2015, 07:41 PM by Denzel. )
(07-06-2015, 06:38 PM)hovatek Wrote: 1. you said "when I tried to return to a backup of my own phone this whole process ended apparently well, but when I rebooted did not initiate any more" . where did you get the ROM you flashed?
2. what version of SP flash tool did you use?

The backup that I tried to return when the phone get bricked was a backup made with CTW Recovery, an old one that I had saved, looking in the files of the backup after the cataclysm I realize that the recovery.log file was corrupted, full with rear symbols.
The latest ROM was a Ragecore 4.4.4 that i was using for a while, some time before.
The backup I trying to flash is from a stock mobile.
The SP Flash Tool I'm using is 5.1516, but get same error on v3.1344,
Thanks for reply
(07-06-2015, 07:38 PM)Denzel Wrote: The backup that I tried to return when the phone get bricked was a backup made with CTW Recovery, an old one that I had saved, looking in the files of the backup after the cataclysm I realize that the recovery.log file was corrupted, full with rear symbols.
The latest ROM was a Ragecore 4.4.4 that i was using for a while, some time before.
The backup I trying to flash is from a stock mobile.
The SP Flash Tool I'm using is 5.1516, but get same error on v3.1344,
Thanks for reply

you should try flashing another stock ROM. the files in the one you're trying to flash might be larger than the space assigned for their partitions
(07-07-2015, 09:31 AM)hovatek Wrote: should try flashing another stock ROM. the files in the one you're trying to flash might be larger than the space assigned for their partitions

It's possible that the partition layout of my phone had been damaged or totally erased??? trying to format I formated manually with begin address 0.
Did you know a way to manually format the phone and define the sizes of partition again??
(07-07-2015, 03:20 PM)Denzel Wrote: It's possible that the partition layout of my phone had been damaged or totally erased??? trying to format I formated manually with begin address 0.
Did you know a way to manually format the phone and define the sizes of partition again??

we;re working on that approach to fix the error 5069. we'll drop a guide once we have a working technique
(07-07-2015, 06:57 PM)hovatek Wrote: we;re working on that approach to fix the error 5069. we'll drop a guide once we have a working technique

Please let me know when you get something. Thanks again