Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Infinix Hot note pro completely dead
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Infinix Hot note pro completely dead

Infinix Hot note pro completely dead

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Jmark
Jmark
Jmark
Enthusiastic Member
06-07-2015, 11:24 PM

Please help my infinix hot note pro is completely dead... it happened four days after flashing material v4 custom rom to it using CMW. i backed up my stock rom using mtk droid, now i tried using sp flash tool to flash the preloader but my system(windows 8 [Image: cool.png] couldn't recognize my device even after installing VCOM drivers and ADB drivers. What do i do next because it seems my usb debug was not on before it happened.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-07-2015, 10:15 AM
(06-07-2015, 11:24 PM)Jmark Please help my infinix hot note pro is completely dead... it happened four days after flashing material v4 custom rom to it using CMW. i backed up my stock rom using mtk droid, now i tried using sp flash tool to flash the preloader but my system(windows 8 [Image: cool.png] couldn't recognize my device even after installing VCOM drivers and ADB drivers. What do i do next because it seems my usb debug was not on before it happened.

its possible you're doing something wrong
re-install vcom drivers using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html then flash all files using SP flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html
let me know if it persists

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
engris
engris
engris
07-07-2015, 10:25 AM
good morning pals, thanks for ur grt job here. pls i need stock backup for infinix hot 507
engris06@gmail.com thanks
Jmark
Jmark
Jmark
Enthusiastic Member
07-07-2015, 02:02 PM
Sp tool finally detected my phone, i flashed infinix hot note pro stock rom from this site and it gave me this error Error 5054

Message: BROM ERROR S_DL_GET_DRAM_SETTINGS_FAIL (5054) please check your load matches your target which is to be downloaded
Currently my system says "usb not recognized" when i tried flashing again
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-07-2015, 03:39 PM

(07-07-2015, 02:02 PM)Jmark Sp tool finally detected my phone, i flashed infinix hot note pro stock rom from this site and it gave me this error Error 5054

Message:  BROM ERROR S_DL_GET_DRAM_SETTINGS_FAIL (5054) please check your load matches your target which is to be downloaded
Currently my system says "usb not recognized" when i tried flashing again

1. let me get you straight. was it Hot Note or Hot Note pro stock backup you downloaded from us and flashed? 
2. can I have the thread where you got the download permission just to confirm
3. for the USB not recognized error, try using another PC, PC port and USB cord. if it persists, follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808.html
This post was last modified: 07-07-2015, 03:41 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-07-2015, 03:44 PM
(07-07-2015, 10:25 AM)engris good morning pals, thanks for ur grt job here. pls i need stock backup for infinix hot 507
engris06@gmail.com thanks

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread

see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
Jmark
Jmark
Jmark
Enthusiastic Member
07-07-2015, 04:30 PM
I backed up my friend's stock rom using mtk droid tools and it was his files i used. I have tried it using 3 PC but getting the same reply "usb device not recognized" the last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and windows does not recognised it. i have changed usb cord, changed pc, uninstalled VCOM drivers using usbdeview and reinstalled yet getting same reply
Jmark
Jmark
Jmark
Enthusiastic Member
07-07-2015, 05:14 PM
(06-11-2015, 06:51 PM)agbelex Wrote:
Am glad to announce dat my 1 week dead fone is back on after continious charging of 6 days!
Here is hw.....
EVERYDAY since Friday, i kept charging n retryin driver installation and flashing wt difgerent pc, sp tools version, and usb cables bt nothing happened. Pc kept showing "usb not recognised"
All hope was lost bt 2day, thursday(7 days after it was dead), I plugged ma fone to d pc, hoping to see d usual "usb not recognised" message frm d pc bt, guess wat i saw... Automatic "installation of preloader vcom driver" den ma fone came on wt jux 1%. With so much anticipation, i ddint remove it from d pc until i loaded sp flash tool and started d download.
Lo and behold, d flashing started n completed. I turned on the fone n nw it is on. Am charging it cus it has jux 1% battery remaining.
I really wanna thank every1 that contributed n gave me hope n advices.
Most especially HOVATEK ADMIN(S) who neva relented in assisting me.
I say a very BIG THANK YOU!
AM SO HAPPY. AM BACK ONLINE WITH MA FONE

6 days of charging is a record! glad your phone is up again
kindly post your experience @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808.html
its important that others in the same situation get hope from cases like yours because most dont believe that charging will fix it until it eventually does.
your comment there could give somebody the much needed hope like the other comments have
- See more at: https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-392...noU6y.dpuf

Please should i just wait and charge the phone for six days? Will the phone later show sign of charging? Is it a hardware problem because it started after i flashed Material ROM v4 to my newly bought infinix hot note pro, 4 days after as i was playing music with the phone it switched off and since then no since of life I am in the same situation as he found himself.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-07-2015, 07:54 PM
(07-07-2015, 05:14 PM)Jmark Please should i just wait and charge the phone for six days? Will the phone later show sign of charging? Is it a hardware problem because it started after i flashed Material ROM v4 to my newly bought infinix hot note pro, 4 days after as i was playing music with the phone it switched off and since then no since of life I am in the same situation as he found himself.

its not a hardware issue.its a battery stats issue which makes your phone's battery totally empty.so you need to boost it via continuous charging
this often happens when you interrupt Sp flash tool during flashing

Note!
Jmark
Jmark
Jmark
Enthusiastic Member
07-07-2015, 11:54 PM

(07-07-2015, 07:54 PM)hovatek
(07-07-2015, 05:14 PM)Jmark Please should i just wait and charge the phone for six days? Will the phone later show sign of charging? Is it a hardware problem because it started after i flashed Material ROM v4 to my newly bought infinix hot note pro, 4 days after as i was playing music with the phone it switched off and since then no since of life I am in the same situation as he found himself.

its not a hardware issue.its a battery stats issue which makes your phone's battery totally empty.so you need to boost it via continuous charging
this often happens when you interrupt Sp flash tool during flashing

How long do i have to wait and what will it show to know that the phone is ready for flashing?
Pages (2): 1 2 Next