Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] sp flash authentication issue

i used sp flash tool to install TWRP recovery,it successfully detect device and also loaded scatter file and the recovery.img file,but when i clicked ''download" it says "BROM_ AUTH _ERROR'', THEN I ADD .AUTH FILE THEN IT SAYS 'BROM_SECURITY_ERROR", What can i do to install without trouble.i used both 3rd and 5th versions of sp flash tool Sad

(07-07-2015, 08:52 AM)mubarakk2 Wrote: i used sp flash tool to install TWRP recovery,it successfully detect device and also loaded scatter file and the recovery.img file,but when i clicked ''download" it says "BROM_ AUTH _ERROR'', THEN I ADD .AUTH FILE THEN IT SAYS 'BROM_SECURITY_ERROR", What can i do to install without trouble.i used both 3rd and 5th versions of sp flash tool Sad

whats the phone model and where did you get the TWRP image from?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
please my infinix hot got bricked when i try to
install the new system update and i installed infinix stock rom posted but the response is
"installation aborted" please help me boss . am
missing my phone.
(07-07-2015, 12:00 PM)Amohonoble Wrote: please my infinix hot got bricked when i try to
install the new system update and i installed infinix stock rom  posted but the response is
"installation aborted" please help me boss . am
missing my phone.

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread

see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread
(07-07-2015, 11:50 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 08:52 AM)mubarakk2 Wrote: i used sp flash tool to install TWRP recovery,it successfully detect device and also loaded scatter file and the recovery.img file,but when i clicked ''download" it says "BROM_ AUTH _ERROR'', THEN I ADD .AUTH FILE THEN IT SAYS 'BROM_SECURITY_ERROR", What can i do to install without trouble.i used both 3rd and 5th versions of sp flash tool Sad

whats the phone model and where did you get the TWRP image from?

panasonic t31, from xda,mtk 6572, thanks in advance Wink

(07-08-2015, 01:47 AM)mubarakk2 Wrote: panasonic t31, from xda,mtk 6572, thanks in advance Wink

its possible that your Bootloader is locked and doesnt allow unofficial files to be flashed
try using the method @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-5162.html
(07-08-2015, 10:30 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(07-08-2015, 01:47 AM)mubarakk2 Wrote: panasonic t31, from xda,mtk 6572, thanks in advance Wink

its possible that your Bootloader is locked and doesnt allow unofficial files to be flashed
try using the method @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-5162.html

pardon, i wasnt enabled usb debugging, Sad
(07-09-2015, 09:09 AM)mubarakk2 Wrote: pardon, i wasnt enabled usb debugging, Sad

that doesnt matter with SP flash tool
sorry,i already said that there is an authentication error while using Sp flash..then you suggest thread about easy magic twrp installer which need usb debugging to process..appreciating your reply..it is priceless..i hope the same untill i solve my issue Wink
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2015, 06:49 PM by hovatek. )
(07-09-2015, 03:48 PM)mubarakk2 Wrote: sorry,i already said that there is an authentication error while using  Sp flash..then you suggest thread about easy magic twrp installer which need usb debugging  to process..appreciating your reply..it is priceless..i hope the same untill i solve my issue Wink

ok. let me get you straight. is your phone bricked or it works fine?