Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] SAMSUNG GALAXY BLAZE 4 CANNOT BOOT BUT ONLY VIBRATES

(This post was last modified: 07-07-2015, 01:00 PM by redeemer kbee. )

Hello administrator, my Samsung Galaxy blaze 4 cannot boot again. it just went off automatically and when I try switching it on, it didn't . but when I connected it to my PC, it keeps vibrating continuously on it own but nothing to display because it bricked...... please help me fix it . thanks.

(07-07-2015, 12:58 PM)redeemer kbee Wrote: Hello administrator, my Samsung Galaxy blaze 4 cannot boot again. it just went off automatically and when I try switching it on, it didn't . but when I connected it to  my PC, it keeps vibrating continuously on it own but nothing to display because it bricked...... please help me fix it . thanks.

have you tried taking out the battery?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
yes.. I took out the battery and connected the phone to PC and it still vibrates..,.
(07-07-2015, 03:45 PM)redeemer kbee Wrote: yes.. I took out the battery and connected the phone to  PC and it still vibrates..,.

when you say it vibrates, is it that it just starts vibrating continuously once connected to PC or its when you try to power it on
when connected to the PC, it starts vibrating continuously... I don't press anything
(07-07-2015, 08:57 PM)redeemer kbee Wrote: when connected to the PC, it starts vibrating continuously... I don't press anything

its quite possible that your power button is stuck (on the inside). You should take a look at it