Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Pls help! My Sony Xperia SL is bricked
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Pls help! My Sony Xperia SL is bricked

Pls help! My Sony Xperia SL is bricked

SMALLTALK
SMALLTALK
SMALLTALK
07-07-2015, 01:41 PM

I bought an xperia SL from a friend just two months ago and now it is in a boot loop. Only shows the SONY/XPERIA stuff and restarts. I have done eerthing as directed by sony support website but no success. I have tried wotanclient, Emma, Sony companion but whenever it gets to the stage of pressing the volume down button and connecting the fone to pc, the phone never gets detected by any of the above named applications. Enigma et al.... PLS HELP
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-07-2015, 03:15 PM
(07-07-2015, 01:41 PM)SMALLTALK I bought an xperia SL from a friend just two months ago and now it is in a boot loop. Only shows the SONY/XPERIA stuff and restarts. I have done eerthing as directed by sony support website but no success. I have tried wotanclient, Emma, Sony companion but whenever it gets to the stage of pressing the volume down button and connecting the fone to pc, the phone never gets detected by any of the above named applications. Enigma et al.... PLS HELP

1. how did it get bricked in the first place
2. So you've downloaded the firmware and tried flashing with flash tool for Xperia?
This post was last modified: 07-07-2015, 03:17 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
SMALLTALK
SMALLTALK
SMALLTALK
07-07-2015, 06:54 PM
(07-07-2015, 03:15 PM)hovatek
(07-07-2015, 01:41 PM)SMALLTALK I bought an xperia SL from a friend just two months ago and now it is in a boot loop. Only shows the SONY/XPERIA stuff and restarts. I have done eerthing as directed by sony support website but no success. I have tried wotanclient, Emma, Sony companion but whenever it gets to the stage of pressing the volume down button and connecting the fone to pc, the phone never gets detected by any of the above named applications. Enigma et al.... PLS HELP

1. how did it get bricked in the first place
2. So you've downloaded the firmware and tried flashing with flash tool for Xperia?
The battery just got drained and when I charged and trying using I discovered it was bricked. I have tried flashing but the softwares I try using just dont recognize the phone when connected
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-07-2015, 09:21 AM
(07-07-2015, 06:54 PM)SMALLTALK The battery just got drained and when I charged and trying using I discovered it was bricked. I have tried flashing but the softwares I try using just dont recognize the phone when connected

might be a driver issue. did you install required drivers, and have you tried using another PC?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.