Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My InnJoo Fire Can't use microphone nor Customize After I Flashed PopKat V2

My phone Model is InnJoo Fire

I Flashed PopKat V2 on it via Adb Sideload after SP Flash tools failing to flash (It Could not detect device and start flashing). The popkat v2 successfully loaded and booted okay. Now i realized the following;

1. I can't use the microphone for Voice recognition on Google Now - I can't set up "Okay Google" Detection on any screen - Gives the error message "Can't use Microphone, Please Restart Your Device"  I have to tap the mic icon for it to work.(It was working perfectly before flashing the PopKat ROM)

2. The Internet Speeds using Mobile Data are very low and the connection drops often, contrary to before flashing PopKat ROM.

3. I cannot customize it with Xposed Installer nor Xgel settings (They Don't change a thing and it was working perfectly before flashing PopKat ROM)

4. I don't like the Up-Down scrolling of the App Drawer (I love the Left-Right type) and now i can't get that on this PopKat ROM.

5. It Indicates my RAM as 966MB Instead of 2Gb

I downloaded the ROM on the InnJoo website but it is not in the format of a flashable ROM (It does not have the META-INF, System,Boot and logo.bin instead it has a lot of disc images and files but not the folders) and since i can't flash it with SP Flash tools, the only option i have (as far as i know) is to use ADB Sideload to flash it. Adb Sideload is working very well with me but it only flashes ROM Zips which are in the format of having the 4 items i mentioned early..

I know it was stupid of me not to make a backup of my ROM before Flashing and i regret that.

I tried porting ROMs with the ROM i downloaded from InnJoo website as the stock ROM but that does not work - The Updater Scripts ends up with a lot of issues and if i try to flash it, i get the error message that "Cannot read Updater binary ...."

I am requesting for the MTK Stock ROM Backup of the InnJoo Fire which is in the format of having the 4 items (META-INF, System, boot and logo.bin) so that i can Flash it on my InnJoo Fire Phone and get out of PopKat V2 and Maybe be successful in Porting another device ROM which will work on the InnJoo Fire.

Kindly Grant me permission to download the ROM.

My Email address is [email protected]

Attached Files
.jpg   AkEqMNp5eRHjP2OYANxhiBhWT9F8VDTIP1Ck8Oxiol5D (2).jpg (Size: 38.15 KB / Downloads: 1)
.jpg   Armu26EIFkGoA9acxF2bzbUllB_Y9U7-ILkK6u_NPR4M.jpg (Size: 39.29 KB / Downloads: 1)
.jpg   AnvDriujPpfpvUoYE-c_ZbXh1n9Abp51AIL8Oxby3lAl.jpg (Size: 34.59 KB / Downloads: 1)
.jpg   AjgaBh9K3HCuMupivP6dvjIfFK6lQUNfehRFf0AxJahE.jpg (Size: 52.91 KB / Downloads: 1)
.jpg   ApVLNKsOXT2OBG9t8O-is1CdN3pqXC89YWoncEApFyWE.jpg (Size: 49.86 KB / Downloads: 0)
.jpg   AjWvaoyrEySC0IY0BYEx-7oHII4ZsHqHVIV5isA1xUFz.jpg (Size: 23.59 KB / Downloads: 1)
.jpg   AmaIkkj6NU1lEYVokqO8EaJK3c67d_04hxGAyCVTM7Uj.jpg (Size: 66.53 KB / Downloads: 1)
.jpg   AuX-ZPZxV0dg4WRbJ_B_7pIhF5rxBbF1Col9YRc96f2u.jpg (Size: 39.53 KB / Downloads: 1)
.jpg   AmmCG2-9_T9eP-N-2uqRW-q0qNP0vnqtPhRKoOKBW46t.jpg (Size: 40.35 KB / Downloads: 1)
(07-08-2015, 10:56 AM)Aspie Wrote: Kindly Grant me permission to download the ROM.

My Email address is [email protected]

the stock ROM you got from the Innjoo website must be the same type as our MTK backup. they both require SP flash tool.
i suggest you see the Sp flash tool guide @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html and also the video.
I suspect you're doing something wrong with SP flash tool
Thank you Hovatek for Helping me see where the issue was, I am on a windows 8.1 PC and so i hadn't disabled Signature Verification that is why the Pre-Loader wasn't working. Now i got it working and flashed it successfully. Thanks A lot.

Now I have another issue with a Tecno H6 - More Complicated - I will post another forum forum for it.

Thanks Once again.
(07-08-2015, 05:17 PM)Aspie Wrote: Thank you Hovatek for Helping me see where the issue was, I am on a windows 8.1 PC and so i hadn't disabled Signature Verification that is why the Pre-Loader wasn't working. Now i got it working and flashed it successfully. Thanks A lot.

Now I have  another issue with a Tecno H6 - More Complicated - I will post another forum forum for it.

Thanks Once again.

yes, create another thread for the H6 to avoid a mixup
sorry to ask if the popkat v2 is flashed into InnJoo fire with sp flashe tool will there be the same problem??
(09-03-2015, 04:47 PM)habeeb.finex Wrote: sorry to ask if the popkat v2 is flashed into InnJoo fire with sp flashe tool will there be the same problem??

you flash it via custom recovery, not SP flash tool