07-08-2015, 10:56 AM
My phone Model is InnJoo Fire
I Flashed PopKat V2 on it via Adb Sideload after SP Flash tools failing to flash (It Could not detect device and start flashing). The popkat v2 successfully loaded and booted okay. Now i realized the following;
1. I can't use the microphone for Voice recognition on Google Now - I can't set up "Okay Google" Detection on any screen - Gives the error message "Can't use Microphone, Please Restart Your Device" I have to tap the mic icon for it to work.(It was working perfectly before flashing the PopKat ROM)
2. The Internet Speeds using Mobile Data are very low and the connection drops often, contrary to before flashing PopKat ROM.
3. I cannot customize it with Xposed Installer nor Xgel settings (They Don't change a thing and it was working perfectly before flashing PopKat ROM)
4. I don't like the Up-Down scrolling of the App Drawer (I love the Left-Right type) and now i can't get that on this PopKat ROM.
5. It Indicates my RAM as 966MB Instead of 2Gb
I downloaded the ROM on the InnJoo website but it is not in the format of a flashable ROM (It does not have the META-INF, System,Boot and logo.bin instead it has a lot of disc images and files but not the folders) and since i can't flash it with SP Flash tools, the only option i have (as far as i know) is to use ADB Sideload to flash it. Adb Sideload is working very well with me but it only flashes ROM Zips which are in the format of having the 4 items i mentioned early..
I know it was stupid of me not to make a backup of my ROM before Flashing and i regret that.
I tried porting ROMs with the ROM i downloaded from InnJoo website as the stock ROM but that does not work - The Updater Scripts ends up with a lot of issues and if i try to flash it, i get the error message that "Cannot read Updater binary ...."
I am requesting for the MTK Stock ROM Backup of the InnJoo Fire which is in the format of having the 4 items (META-INF, System, boot and logo.bin) so that i can Flash it on my InnJoo Fire Phone and get out of PopKat V2 and Maybe be successful in Porting another device ROM which will work on the InnJoo Fire.
Kindly Grant me permission to download the ROM.
My Email address is [email protected]