Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android infinix zero x506 Stock rom
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

infinix zero x506 Stock rom

infinix zero x506 Stock rom

dunatoskates
dunatoskates
dunatoskates
09-07-2015, 10:32 PM

Hi, pls grant permission to the infinix zero x506 stock rom, I need it to restore nvram and preloader.bin... Thanks.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-07-2015, 02:02 PM
(09-07-2015, 10:32 PM)dunatoskates Hi, pls grant permission to the infinix zero x506 stock rom, I need it to restore nvram and preloader.bin... Thanks.

1. whats wrong with the phone and how did it happen?
2. is yours the 8 or 16 GB version?
3. supply a gmail address

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
dunatoskates
dunatoskates
dunatoskates
11-07-2015, 09:46 PM
Errrr long story but the long and short of it is that I wiped my bootloader ...knowingly though, after accidentally flashing a logo file as the boot image via flsashtool, was doing the regular curiosity exploration which normally turns out good only to find out that it was a mistake, finally did something about it though but restoring my phone's nvram is the ish at hand. I tried a couple of software like maui meta 3g, sn station and imei writer but it didnt solve the problem cos it kept timing out even though all drivers were installed correctly. I was able to backup a friend's ROM and used it via mtk but i still get the nvram error after wiping data, I tried installing a xolo mtk rom on it and it worked but still gives the nvram error. It's the 16G 2g version. ifeanyikebuwa@gmail.com Thanks.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-07-2015, 09:16 AM
(11-07-2015, 09:46 PM)dunatoskates Errrr long story but the long and short of it is that I wiped my bootloader ...knowingly though, after accidentally flashing a logo file as the boot image via flsashtool, was doing the regular curiosity exploration which normally turns out good only to find out that it was a mistake, finally did something about it though but restoring my phone's nvram is the ish at hand. I tried a couple of software like maui meta 3g, sn station and imei writer but it didnt solve the problem cos it kept timing out even though all drivers were installed correctly. I was able to backup a friend's ROM and used it via mtk but i still get the nvram error after wiping data, I tried installing a xolo mtk rom on it and it worked but still gives the nvram error. It's the 16G 2g version. ifeanyikebuwa@gmail.com Thanks.

1. This NVRAM error you speak of, is it the Wi-Fi 0x10 NVRAM error or the phone doesnt detect SIM cards?
2. Go to settings > about > baseband and let me know what that says

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.