Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

infinix zero x506 stock rom

Hi, pls grant permission to the infinix zero x506 stock rom, I need it to restore nvram and preloader.bin... Thanks.

(07-09-2015, 10:32 PM)dunatoskates Wrote: Hi, pls grant permission to the infinix zero x506 stock rom, I need it to restore nvram and preloader.bin... Thanks.

1. whats wrong with the phone and how did it happen?
2. is yours the 8 or 16 GB version?
3. supply a gmail address
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Errrr long story but the long and short of it is that I wiped my bootloader ...knowingly though, after accidentally flashing a logo file as the boot image via flsashtool, was doing the regular curiosity exploration which normally turns out good only to find out that it was a mistake, finally did something about it though but restoring my phone's nvram is the ish at hand. I tried a couple of software like maui meta 3g, sn station and imei writer but it didnt solve the problem cos it kept timing out even though all drivers were installed correctly. I was able to backup a friend's ROM and used it via mtk but i still get the nvram error after wiping data, I tried installing a xolo mtk rom on it and it worked but still gives the nvram error. It's the 16G 2g version. [email protected] Thanks.
(07-11-2015, 09:46 PM)dunatoskates Wrote: Errrr long story but the long and short of it is that I wiped my bootloader ...knowingly though, after accidentally flashing a logo file as the boot image via flsashtool, was doing the regular curiosity exploration which normally turns out good only to find out that it was a mistake, finally did something about it though but restoring my phone's nvram is the ish at hand. I tried a couple of software like maui meta 3g, sn station and imei writer but it didnt solve the problem cos it kept timing out even though all drivers were installed correctly. I was able to backup a friend's ROM and used it via mtk but i still get the nvram error after wiping data, I tried installing a xolo mtk rom on it and it worked but still gives the nvram error. It's the 16G 2g version. [email protected] Thanks.

1. This NVRAM error you speak of, is it the Wi-Fi 0x10 NVRAM error or the phone doesnt detect SIM cards?
2. Go to settings > about > baseband and let me know what that says
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)