Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Pls, My Huawei Y511-U30 needs your Help!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Pls, My Huawei Y511-U30 needs your Help!

Pls, My Huawei Y511-U30 needs your Help!

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
binobii
binobii
binobii
10-07-2015, 03:04 PM

I have a rooted HUAWEI Y511-U30 Phone that i mistakenly deleted my google framework services, and since then i have been locked out of playstore. So, I want to know if there is a way that I can restore it back or even to download and install another one. 

Thank you.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-07-2015, 09:11 PM
(10-07-2015, 03:04 PM)binobii I have a rooted HUAWEI Y511-U30 Phone that i mistakenly deleted my google framework services, and since then i have been locked out of playstore. So, I want to know if there is a way that I can restore it back or even to download and install another one. 

Thank you.

you can flash a flashable gapps zip for your version of Android or use a gapps manager apk
if both fail then you can flash system.img from a stock ROM

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
binobii
binobii
binobii
11-07-2015, 12:31 AM
thanks for d reply. won't it work if I flash it using sp tool?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-07-2015, 09:20 AM
(11-07-2015, 12:31 AM)binobii thanks for d reply. won't it work if I flash it using sp tool?

thats what im saying. you can flash system.img using SP flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
binobii
binobii
binobii
12-07-2015, 09:15 AM

(11-07-2015, 12:31 AM)binobii thanks for d reply. won't it work if I flash it using sp tool?

thank s again. 1. u mean I should only tick system.img and untick the rest of the files when I open the scatter file using the sp tool?

2. will the be able to restore the Google.framework.services that I deleted?

3. please I will be grateful if you can give a direct link to my phone firmware, I hope I will need it to do the flashing. please see attach for phone details. Thanks n I wait for ur reply.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-07-2015, 03:18 PM
(12-07-2015, 09:15 AM)binobii thank s again. 1. u mean I should only tick system.img and untick the rest of the files when I open the scatter file using the sp tool?

3. please I will be grateful if you can give a direct link to my phone firmware, I hope I will need it to do the flashing. please see attach for phone details. Thanks n I wait for ur reply.

1. Yes, tick only Android (system.img)
2. Yes, flashing system.img should restore the deleted items
3. You'll need to do more searching for yourself if this @ http://adf.ly/1KfAlJ doesnt work

Note!
binobii
binobii
binobii
13-07-2015, 09:14 AM
(12-07-2015, 09:15 AM)binobii

thank s again. 1. u mean I should only tick system.img and untick the rest of the files  when I open the scatter file using the sp tool?

binobii
binobii
binobii
13-07-2015, 09:18 AM
thanks. i tried that i got a pop-up notification like this, "PMT changed for the rom it must be downloaded....." so what do i do next, because the flashing didint work? thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-07-2015, 11:27 AM
(13-07-2015, 09:18 AM)binobii thanks. i tried that i got a pop-up notification like this, "PMT changed for the rom it must be downloaded....." so what do i do next, because the flashing didint work? thanks

you would need to format before flashing the ROM but I wouldnt advice you do that just yet.

Your phone is rooted so back it up using this guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-468.html ......just in case
A better approach is to just send you the google framework services apk so you copy it back to system/app using ROM Toolbox lite. I've attached the apk below. it was copied from an MT6572 Android 4.2 phone and this matches your phone's specs so it should work
. I assume you initially deleted it using a file manager. or was it deleted using a different method?
This post was last modified: 13-07-2015, 11:41 AM by hovatek.
Attached Files
.apk
GoogleServicesFramework.apk
Size: 765.56 KB / Downloads: 1

Note!
binobii
binobii
binobii
14-07-2015, 09:51 AM

(13-07-2015, 11:27 AM)hovatek
(13-07-2015, 09:18 AM)binobii thanks. i tried that i got a pop-up notification like this, "PMT changed for the rom it must be downloaded....." so what do i do next, because the flashing didint work? thanks

you would need to format before flashing the ROM but I wouldnt advice you do that just yet.

Your phone is rooted so back it up using this guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-468.html ......just in case
A better approach is to just send you the google framework services apk so you copy it back to system/app using ROM Toolbox lite. I've attached the apk below. it was copied from an MT6572 Android 4.2 phone and this matches your phone's specs so it should work
. I assume you initially deleted it using a file manager. or was it deleted using a different method?
Thanks once again. Yeah, my phone is rooted and i deleted it using Lucky patcher. another thing i will want from you is direction on how to do that using Rom Tool Lite. Thanks

o
Pages (2): 1 2 Next