Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] My infinix x506 16gb wont boot while trying to root using adb/fastboot method
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] My infinix x506 16gb wont boot while trying to root using adb/fastboot method

[Please help] My infinix x506 16gb wont boot while trying to root using adb/fastboot method

shegzylll
shegzylll
shegzylll
11-07-2015, 03:11 AM

I was trying to root my Infinix zero X506 16gb (j608-20150408) with help from an online blog(using adb and fastboot method).  I followed the instruction but after flashing the boot.img, my phone wont just come up again which hangs at the infinix logo and reboots itself continuously and still hangs at same point. Sir, i need you to help me with a link to download the stock rom or if there is anything you can do to help me fix my phone. I would be very grateful if you tried.
Thank you.
My email: temi.oluwasegun@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-07-2015, 09:29 AM
(11-07-2015, 03:11 AM)shegzylll I was trying to root my Infinix zero X506 16gb (j608-20150408) with help from an online blog(using adb and fastboot method).  I followed the instruction but after flashing the boot.img, my phone wont just come up again which hangs at the infinix logo and reboots itself continuously and still hangs at same point. Sir, i need you to help me with a link to download the stock rom or if there is anything you can do to help me fix my phone. I would be very grateful if you tried.
Thank you.

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
shegzylll
shegzylll
shegzylll
12-07-2015, 02:00 PM
(11-07-2015, 09:29 AM)hovatek
(11-07-2015, 03:11 AM)shegzylll I was trying to root my Infinix zero X506 16gb (j608-20150408) with help from an online blog(using adb and fastboot method).  I followed the instruction but after flashing the boot.img, my phone wont just come up again which hangs at the infinix logo and reboots itself continuously and still hangs at same point. Sir, i need you to help me with a link to download the stock rom or if there is anything you can do to help me fix my phone. I would be very grateful if you tried.
Thank you.

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html
Good day, I followed the process in flashing back-up rom but the result was shocking- white screen blurred at each corner. Is it that the screen has been damaged through the process?
Attached Files
.jpg
IMG_20130601_010419.jpg
Size: 483.17 KB / Downloads: 0
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-07-2015, 04:10 PM
(12-07-2015, 02:00 PM)shegzylll Good day, I followed the process in flashing back-up rom but the result was shocking- white screen blurred at each corner. Is it that the screen has been damaged through the process?

did you flash all the files in the stock backup

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
shegzylll
shegzylll
shegzylll
12-07-2015, 04:29 PM

Yes. But i had issues with the scatter-file( PMT has change..needs to download), so i used the scatter-file i created before the initial rooting.which it flash completely but on switching it on i got a white screen. later, I formatted the phone and i flashed it with the stock rom i got from here but getting same result. I would be grateful if you could help me out bring back the phone to life.
Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-07-2015, 09:04 PM
(12-07-2015, 04:29 PM)shegzylll Yes. But i had issues with the scatter-file( PMT has change..needs to download), so i used the scatter-file i created before the initial rooting.which it flash completely but on switching it on i got a white screen. later, I formatted the phone and i flashed it with the stock rom i got from here but getting same result. I would be grateful if you could help me out bring back the phone to life.
Thanks

you might've complicated things a little.
stick to the files you downloaded from us.
now, load the scatter file and let me know which files are ticked in SP flash tool and which arent

Note!