Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Which MTK Techno version I have?
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Which MTK Techno version I have?

[Please help] Which MTK Techno version I have?

ManishKanani
ManishKanani
ManishKanani
11-07-2015, 06:51 AM

Respected Members, please help me with this, I am new with root level work.
My gmail is: ravi@pshycotech.in
another: ravibhalodiyagetknow@gmail.com

I have Micromax canvas doodle 3 (A 102 - 1 GB RAM). I want to know which mtk techno stock rom(means onld m3, new m3, or m5, or other) should I need to download for this and which Preloader.bin (for techno d3 or for m5 or anything) should I need to download. As My phone is gone dead while working with sp flash tool.

I had accidentally selected "format all+download" in sp flash tool.
Also please provide me the working link of files and grant permission.
Thanks in advance.
This post was last modified: 11-07-2015, 07:25 AM by ManishKanani. Edit Reason: added few description
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-07-2015, 09:53 AM
(11-07-2015, 06:51 AM)ManishKanani Respected Members, please help me with this, I am new with root level work.
My gmail is: ravi@pshycotech.in
another: ravibhalodiyagetknow@gmail.com

I have Micromax canvas doodle 3 (A 102 - 1 GB RAM). I want to know which mtk techno stock rom(means onld m3, new m3, or m5, or other) should I need to download for this and which Preloader.bin (for techno d3 or for m5 or anything) should I need to download. As My phone is gone dead while working with sp flash tool.

I had accidentally selected "format all+download" in sp flash tool.
Also please provide me the working link of files and grant permission.
Thanks in advance.

to fix your phone, you're to flash a firmware for your exact phone model, not for any other phone model .
download the firmware for your phone model @ http://androidxda.com/download-micromax-...rom-models
after downloading, flash it using SP flsh tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html (ensure to see the video for a better understanding)

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.