Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tecno p5 plus stock rom

Please the tecno p5 plus stock ROM you gave me doesn't work.. only the boot.IMG works... so please grant me permission to download it.

(07-11-2015, 08:25 AM)Nana_Osei2015 Wrote: Please the tecno p5 plus stock ROM you gave me doesn't work.. only the boot.IMG works... so please grant me permission to download it.

what exactly do you mean by it doesnt work?
When I flash the boot.img, it works.. But when i flash the recovery.img and system.img they fail.. So you can teach me another way to flash the stock rom.
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2015, 03:53 PM by hovatek. )
(07-12-2015, 01:03 PM)Nana_Osei2015 Wrote: When I flash the boot.img, it works.. But when i flash the recovery.img and system.img they fail.. So you can teach me another way to flash the stock rom.

our P5+ stock backup works fine, you must be doing something wrong.
1. what error did you get when flashing the other files (i need the exact error message and details on how you flashed)?
2. list all the files in the stock backup folder
1. I used fastboot only the boot.img came out with success.. So teach me the correct or better way to do it..
2. boot.img, EBR1, lk.bin, MBR, mt6572_android_scatter, recovery.img, system.img, secro.img..
it says partition not support flash..
(07-12-2015, 09:53 PM)Nana_Osei2015 Wrote: 1. I used fastboot only the boot.img came out with success.. So teach me the correct or better way to do it..
2. boot.img, EBR1, lk.bin, MBR, mt6572_android_scatter, recovery.img, system.img, secro.img..

you're supposed to use SP flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html , not fastboot
sp flashtool doesn't detect my device because my device doesn't boot..
(07-13-2015, 08:46 AM)Nana_Osei2015 Wrote: sp flashtool doesn't detect my device because my device doesn't boot..

Sp flash tool is just what you need when your phone is in such a situation
just follow the SP flash tool guide and install the drivers as instructed
still not working..