Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Permission to download tecno f5 stock rom

Please i need permission to download tecno f5 stock rom email [email protected]

(07-11-2015, 10:18 AM)matybazz Wrote: Please i need permission to download tecno f5 stock rom  email [email protected]

whats wrong with the phone and how did it happen?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
My friend said it jst triped off but i guess he probably tried to install something it doesnt boot or charge but it connects to my system. I tried to flash a stock of another f5 but seemed that rom didnt match
(07-11-2015, 03:28 PM)matybazz Wrote: My friend said it jst triped off but i guess he probably tried to install something it doesnt boot or charge but it connects to my system.  I tried to flash a stock of another f5 but seemed that rom didnt match

granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
Thnks
Please i flashed it and it downloaded fine but the fone still doesnt boot or show any sign of life.. What shuld i do
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2015, 02:47 PM by hovatek. )
(07-13-2015, 11:58 AM)matybazz Wrote: Please i flashed it and it downloaded fine but the fone still doesnt boot or show any sign of life..  What shuld i do

repeat flashing of all files in the stock backup folder and ensure the battery is well charged (use an external charger)
Hav flashed it like 4 to 5 times already n i even boosted the battery wit a unversal charger still no sign of life
(07-13-2015, 05:46 PM)matybazz Wrote: Hav flashed it like 4 to 5 times already n i even boosted the battery wit a unversal charger still no sign of life

1. what version of SP flash tool did you use
2. list the files that are ticked and which arent ticked after loading the scatter file
My sp is d lastest and all files are ticked except cache and user data i even tried to flash the preloader first b4 flashing the rest still no response