Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

hovetek i'm dieing here o, almost dead

please, hovatek since sunday that i started the downloading of the tecno p5plus stock rom it has not download successful, the file size is 733mb whch i think is heavy, any time it reaches 350mb the downloading stop, dz is how it has been doing till my 2gb exhausted, i was fraustrated downcasted cos i tot it wil be what i wl finishes a day bt turn out to take 5days and not successful. if it is time i av money i wld av ask of ur account to pay for d stock rom dat has small size. please sir please sir, help me i am foneless nw, the system i am using i borow it, tecno p5+(plus)stock rom.

(07-11-2015, 05:13 PM)kaybiel4u Wrote: please, hovatek since sunday that i started the downloading of the tecno p5plus stock rom it has not download successful, the file size is 733mb whch i think is heavy, any time it reaches 350mb the downloading stop, dz is how it has been doing till my 2gb exhausted, i was fraustrated downcasted cos i tot it wil be what i wl finishes a day bt turn out to take 5days and not successful. if it is time i av money i wld av ask of ur account to pay for d stock rom dat has small size. please sir please sir, help me i am foneless nw, the system i am using i borow it, tecno p5+(plus)stock rom.

really sorry you're having difficulty downloading.
unfortunately, we can only re-upload to a different file hosting service for Premium members (https://premium.hovatek.com) in such a situation
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
alright, can i keep trying
(07-11-2015, 09:29 PM)kaybiel4u Wrote: alright, can i keep trying

yes, you can. 
try to use a stronger internet connection and google chrome if you can get it
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)