Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android update issue on infinix hot x507
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

update issue on infinix hot x507

update issue on infinix hot x507

justinemacx
justinemacx
justinemacx
Enthusiastic Member
11-07-2015, 07:55 PM

I flashed a stock ROM from the link I was given from this site,so today a pop came up about a system update and clicked it,it finished downloading and proceeded to upgrade in the recovery menu but then got the whole signature verification fail and installation was aborted, how can I update without getting the error?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-07-2015, 08:44 AM
(11-07-2015, 07:55 PM)justinemacx I flashed a stock ROM from the link I was given from this site,so today a pop came up about a system update and clicked it,it finished downloading and proceeded to upgrade in the recovery menu but then got the whole signature verification fail and installation was aborted, how can I update without getting the error?

lets go back in time. why did you flash the stock ROM in the first place? details please

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
justinemacx
justinemacx
justinemacx
Enthusiastic Member
12-07-2015, 07:22 PM
(12-07-2015, 08:44 AM)hovatek
(11-07-2015, 07:55 PM)justinemacx I flashed a stock ROM from the link I was given from this site,so today a pop came up about a system update and clicked it,it finished downloading and proceeded to upgrade in the recovery menu but then got the whole signature verification fail and installation was aborted, how can I update without getting the error?

lets go back in time. why did you flash the stock ROM in the first place? details please
that time i had root access, so after updating it aborted and it stuck in the logo so i flashed the stock rom
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-07-2015, 10:37 PM
(12-07-2015, 07:22 PM)justinemacx that time i had root access, so after updating it aborted and it stuck in the logo so i  flashed the stock rom

hope you know the update will still brick your phone.
anyway, just flash the factory ROM or the ROM dump of an unrooted X507 to proceed with the update

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.