Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Tutorial] How to fix invalid IMEI and unknown baseband and SIM card does not detected.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Tutorial] How to fix invalid IMEI and unknown baseband and SIM card does not detected.

[Tutorial] How to fix invalid IMEI and unknown baseband and SIM card does not detected.

Paulchazzy
Paulchazzy
Paulchazzy
Techie Member
11-07-2015, 08:12 PM

100% working.
Hovatec have directed to do this but this also work fine and I had tested it in tecno h6 and works fine.
Requirements:
1.Rooted device
2.Root browser
3.Any application that can extract a zip file and that can zip a file.
4.Custom recovery (mostly cwm recovery)
Procedure :
1.Download cwm imei fix from the link below
http://www.mediafire.com/?o7nhe51zd18nj3l
2.Open root browser and goto data and copy NVRAM then paste it in your sd card.
3.Extract the file you downloaded above with any application that can extract the zip file.
4.locate NVRAM folder in the extracted file then replace it with the one you copied in the sd card earlier.
5.Rezip the folder you extracted (you have to know the location that the zipped file is saved)
6.Boot your phone into custom recovery then install zip from sd card without wiping anything and choose the zip file that you had zipped earlier.
When installation is complete reboot the phone and you are done.[emoji3] [emoji2]

Sent from my Tecno R7 using Tapatalk
donaldeffizy
donaldeffizy
donaldeffizy
21-08-2015, 06:39 PM
Thanks alot man, finally got my phone working
brilliant_smart
brilliant_smart
brilliant_smart
Respected Member
24-08-2015, 06:07 PM
(11-07-2015, 08:12 PM)Paulchazzy 100% working.
Hovatec have directed to do this but this also work fine and I had tested it in tecno h6 and works fine.
Requirements:
1.Rooted device
2.Root browser
Procedure :
3.Extract the file you downloaded above with any application that can extract the zip file.
4.locate NVRAM folder in the extracted file then replace it with the one you copied in the sd card earlier.
5.Rezip the folder you extracted (you have to know the location that the zipped file is saved)
6.Boot your phone into custom recovery then install zip from sd card without wiping anything and choose the zip file that you had zipped earlier.
When installation is complete reboot the phone and you are done.[emoji3] [emoji2]

The process worked fine...
I replaced the nvram and flashed the zip with cwm it flashed successfully but the imei is still showing invalid..
Emvino
Emvino
Emvino
24-08-2015, 07:56 PM
(24-08-2015, 06:07 PM)brilliant_smart
(11-07-2015, 08:12 PM)Paulchazzy 100% working.
Requirements:
1.Rooted device
2.Root browser
Procedure :

The process worked fine...
I replaced the nvram and flashed the zip with cwm it flashed successfully but the imei is still showing invalid..

If everything works fine except the IMEI then get Mobile uncle tools if your phone is mtk. Then input the imei behind your phone where the battery is it should work.

Sent from my M2 using Hovatek mobile
This post was last modified: 24-08-2015, 07:57 PM by Emvino.