Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android help to unbrick my tecno A
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

help to unbrick my tecno A

help to unbrick my tecno A

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
osahon
osahon
osahon
Enthusiastic Member
11-07-2015, 10:08 PM

i have d same issue wit a previous thread i need the stock rom pls help....

here is d situation
Hello hovatek.
I have an issue on a phantom a (f7)
It dosnt come up again , respond to a charger or even vibrate on pressing powerkey. Here is what happend.

I was using my tecno f7 one aftrnoon , googling costom roms for tecno f7 and I found a rom claiming to change my f7 into samsung galaxy s4 and compatible with tecno f7. I neva knew the rom had a specific f7 (a+) it worked on and mine was f7 (a) without +. But I didnot know about the two type of tecno f7 and I thought the rom will work in my f7 even though I saw on the thread on how to install d rom : (WARNING (TECNO F7 PHANTOM A+ ONLY. DO NOT FLASH ON OTHER DEVICE) I thought because mine was also f7. Then d A+ stuff didn't really mean. So I went ahead to download d rom. Booted into CWM recovery , made a data wipe , cache wipe , system Format , delvic wipe and I now went ahead (select zip from sdcard) to flash d rom.

Flashing d rom went successful as it installed all files neccesary.

After d ROM flashed successfully. I now went into reboot phone and this was where the phone went off and never came on again. It doesn't even vibrate or charge.

Now I check hovatek and found a tutorial saying if fone doesn't comeup or respond to charge it means its a preloader problem then I thought back to when I was flashing d rom I didn't see anything like FLASHING PRELOADER. I only saw FLASHING UBOOT and FLASHING KERNEL. But I ignored my thoughts thinking maibe d rom damaged my preloader which was wrong but I didn't also know

I went ahead to download the same F7 (A+) specific preloader from hovatek and used spflash tool to flash in the preloader thinking atleast my phone will vibrate but unfourtunately after successfully flashing that preloader into my phantom A , my fone still didn't vibrate ,/ comeup /charge.

I now tried to flash the same preloader again but this time 

Once I click Download and plugin my phone it makes the usb connect sound and

Spflashtool detects it and loads the 1st Download (red bar) to 100% 

Then it makes a usb disconnect sound. But spflash tool remains hooked at the 100% DA redbar . Even when d fone is still hooked in to d pc via d usb but it has been disconnected from d pc due to d sound I heard. So when I pullout d usb it dosnt make anoda disconnect sound which means I am right. But even still on unplugging d fone spflash tool bar still red and at 100%. Until I press STOP download or I close the tool.

Now that is what happens anytime I connect the fone to my pc it connects , loads DA (redbar) to 100% and disconnects without disconnecting from spflash tool / displaying any error.

Is this due to the Wrong preloader flashed! ?

If yes how can I resolve it. ?

Have tried holding. Volume down , volume up , volume up+ power , volume down+ power while connecting the usb but still spflash does d same thing.

Pls advice me. - See more at: https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-269...SLcBh.dpuf
 here is my email osahon4eva@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-07-2015, 09:28 AM
(11-07-2015, 10:08 PM)osahon  here is my email osahon4eva@gmail.com
the connection disconnection thing is likely a driver issue.
what version of Android was your phone running on before you decided to flash the custom ROM?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
osahon
osahon
osahon
Enthusiastic Member
12-07-2015, 09:49 PM
i was runing on 4.1..the original phantom A nt A+...help with stock rom
osahon
osahon
osahon
Enthusiastic Member
12-07-2015, 09:51 PM
mt6577
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-07-2015, 08:10 AM

(12-07-2015, 09:49 PM)osahon i was runing on 4.1..the original phantom A nt A+...help with stock rom
ensure the phone's battery is well charged using an external charger
granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html
let me know if the connection disconnection thing persists
This post was last modified: 13-07-2015, 08:12 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
osahon
osahon
osahon
Enthusiastic Member
16-07-2015, 10:01 AM
thanks i have been able to wake the fone ..but the fone is stuck on bootanimation.the circle keeps on rotating
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-07-2015, 02:20 PM
(16-07-2015, 10:01 AM)osahon thanks i have been able to wake the fone ..but the fone is stuck on bootanimation.the circle keeps on rotating

can i see a picture of it?

Note!
osahon
osahon
osahon
Enthusiastic Member
16-07-2015, 06:54 PM
after staying there for a while i start to feel a raise in temperature
Attached Files
.jpg
Photo0128.jpg
Size: 182.04 KB / Downloads: 2
.jpg
Photo0129.jpg
Size: 173.47 KB / Downloads: 0
osahon
osahon
osahon
Enthusiastic Member
16-07-2015, 06:58 PM
in the files to flash which should i tick and which should i not tick..bcos i flash the replaceable file first then followed by the stock rom..dont no what i am missing
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-07-2015, 09:55 AM

(16-07-2015, 06:54 PM)osahon after staying there for a while i start to feel a raise in temperature

(16-07-2015, 06:58 PM)osahon in the files to flash which should i tick and which should i not tick..bcos i flash the replaceable file first then followed by the stock rom..dont no what i am missing

thats a boot animation. Its as good as stuck at logo. did you also download the MT6577 replacement files?

Note!
Pages (2): 1 2 Next