Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] infinix hot note x551 totally dead and i have no backup of it.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] infinix hot note x551 totally dead and i have no backup of it.

[Please help] infinix hot note x551 totally dead and i have no backup of it.

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
abdallahtaheer
abdallahtaheer
abdallahtaheer
Enthusiastic Member
12-07-2015, 10:55 AM

i bought a new infinix hot note x551, tried to root it which i believe didnt work out. i got a message of updates which i clicked to update the phone but unfortunately the phone turns into just a logo showcase and recovery mode coming up if i long press up volume key and power button. i go through some research and got tools to format the phone which i succesfully did thinking it could solve the problem.. i tried to run the stock rom i downloaded but dont know the files to insert in some boxes of the catter.txt.. the phone is so dead and nothing of a life in it though sp flash tool still detects it.. please how do i solve this problem, i have no any backup of the phone.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-07-2015, 03:29 PM
(12-07-2015, 10:55 AM)abdallahtaheer i bought a new infinix hot note x551, tried to root it which i believe didnt work out. i got a message of updates which i clicked to update the phone but unfortunately the phone turns into just a logo showcase and recovery mode coming up if i long press up volume key and power button. i go through some research and got tools to format the phone which i succesfully did thinking it could solve the problem.. i tried to run the stock rom i downloaded but dont know the files to insert in some boxes of the catter.txt.. the phone is so dead and nothing of a life in it though sp flash tool still detects it.. please how do i solve this problem, i have no any backup of the phone.

supply a gmail address for our stock backup

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
abdallahtaheer
abdallahtaheer
abdallahtaheer
Enthusiastic Member
12-07-2015, 09:25 PM
this is my email address---at3061989@gmail.com---..

THANK YOU..
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-07-2015, 08:02 AM
(12-07-2015, 09:25 PM)abdallahtaheer this is my email address---at3061989@gmail.com---..

THANK YOU..

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html and flash system.img (Android) using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
abdallahtaheer
abdallahtaheer
abdallahtaheer
Enthusiastic Member
14-07-2015, 02:24 PM

thank you so much i have gotten the file but i can extract the system.img from the zipped file
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-07-2015, 03:30 PM
(14-07-2015, 02:24 PM)abdallahtaheer thank you so much i have gotten the file but i can extract the system.img from the zipped file

use 7zip

Note!
abdallahtaheer
abdallahtaheer
abdallahtaheer
Enthusiastic Member
16-07-2015, 08:18 PM
I extracted the system.img and flashed it. The phone is working now thanks so much to you but just a Lil problem wish is more than my power.. Sims not working!! It's showing invalid emei..!!

Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Hovatek mobile
abdallahtaheer
abdallahtaheer
abdallahtaheer
Enthusiastic Member
16-07-2015, 08:21 PM
(16-07-2015, 08:18 PM)abdallahtaheer I extracted the system.img and flashed it. The phone is working now thanks so much to you but just a Lil problem wish is more than my power.. Sims not working!! It's showing invalid emei..!!

And I also used mobileuncle tool to tweak it but it's saying can't change userbuild

samodan
samodan
samodan
Techie Member
17-07-2015, 02:23 AM
(16-07-2015, 08:21 PM)abdallahtaheer
(16-07-2015, 08:18 PM)abdallahtaheer I extracted the system.img and flashed it. The phone is working now thanks so much to you but just a Lil problem wish is more than my power.. Sims not working!! It's showing invalid emei..!!

And I also used mobileuncle tool to tweak it but it's saying can't change userbuild

When it's showing "this command not enabled in user build " just leave a space between "AT" and "+"
For example
‘AT +EGMR=1,10,="35842906...
Instead of the usual
‘AT+EGMR=1,10,="1
Same for the Infinix hot too

Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Tapatalk
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-07-2015, 11:16 AM

(16-07-2015, 08:18 PM)abdallahtaheer I extracted the system.img and flashed it.  The phone is working now thanks so much to you but just a Lil problem wish is more than my power..  Sims not working!! It's showing invalid emei..!!

you can fix that using the methods @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116.html

Note!
Pages (2): 1 2 Next