Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] MY INFINIX ZERO 2 CANT BOOT AFTER UPDATING

(This post was last modified: 07-12-2015, 08:59 PM by softtouch29. )

Please I have a rooted infinix zero 2 32GB version and I updated the software version and the phone cannot boot again... it boots into recovery mode... I need help with the stock rom so dat I can fix it.

Hovatek pls help me
please i need re-register with a new email com im having troubles with my previous email. pls help me fix my infinix zero 2
(07-12-2015, 05:59 PM)softtouch29 Wrote: Please I have a rooted infinix zero 2 32GB version and I updated the software version and the phone cannot boot again... it boots into recovery mode... I need help with the stock rom so dat I can fix it.

supply a gmail address
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2015, 05:07 PM by istreet87. Edit Reason: wrong spelling )
Please I have a rooted infinix zero 2 16GB version and I updated the software version and the phone cannot boot again... it boots into recovery mode... I need help with the stock rom so dat I can fix it.

My Gmail is [email protected]
(07-13-2015, 05:05 PM)istreet87 Wrote: Please I have a rooted infinix zero 2 16GB version and I updated the software version and the phone cannot boot again... it boots into recovery mode... I need help with the stock rom so dat I can fix it.

My Gmail is [email protected]

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread

see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread