Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

H3 cannot boot

(07-15-2015, 12:41 PM)la justoh Wrote: thank you it is back to life but still stuck at the logo

now, open the patch folder. in the ctr_recovery_h3 folder, you'll find a recovery.img
flash that recovery.img to your phone using SP flash tool then let me know if the phone can now boot into carliv touch recovery mode
* Please, don't format again!!!!

i am getting a message saying PMT changed for the rom itmust b downloaded
(07-16-2015, 07:27 AM)la justoh Wrote: i am getting a message saying PMT changed for the rom itmust b downloaded

copy the recovery.img in ctr_recovery_h3 folder into the H3 MTK backup folder then reflash all the files.
if you get the PMT error, format the phone in SP flash tool first then re-flash the files
i am now on the carliv touch recovery mode, please help
(07-17-2015, 10:57 AM)la justoh Wrote: i am now on the carliv touch recovery mode, please help

copy the stock_mod_tecno_h3 zip file in the patch folder to your phone's memory card then flash it in recovery mode and reboot.
if its still stuck at logo then format system under mounts and storage and reflash
the phone should now boot normally but with Null IMEI.
let me know when you get to that stage
how to i go about flashing it in recovery mode and reboot.
Its now on what do i do next??
(07-18-2015, 11:32 AM)la justoh Wrote: Its now on what do i do next??

now, using the NVRAM restore method @  https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-116.html, restore the NVRAM backup in the H3 patch folder to the phone
that should fix the Null IMEI / SIM detection issues