Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] my techno f7 turns blackout
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] my techno f7 turns blackout

[Please help] my techno f7 turns blackout

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Donryme
Donryme
Donryme
Enthusiastic Member
13-07-2015, 11:55 AM

please help,,,i just tried to flash my rom to s4 rom on my techno f7 and after a successful install my techno screen turns blackout even from the boot..i also tried to flash it with my windows 8.1 am getting some error soc not verified please what could be the course why I cant flash it back and I need help to download the real f7 rom for the flash. maybe the flash wasn't successful cos I might have the wrong rom lease hep.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-07-2015, 02:45 PM
(13-07-2015, 11:55 AM)Donryme please help,,,i just tried to flash my rom to s4 rom on my techno f7 and after a successful install my techno screen turns blackout even from the boot..i also tried to flash it with my windows 8.1 am getting some error soc not verified please what could be the course why I cant flash it back and I need help to download the real f7 rom for the flash. maybe the flash wasn't successful cos I might have the wrong rom lease hep.

1. what version of Android was your phone running on before you flashed the custom ROM?
2. supply a gmail address

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Donryme
Donryme
Donryme
Enthusiastic Member
13-07-2015, 06:47 PM
android 4.2.1
williamjone.ce@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-07-2015, 09:39 PM
(13-07-2015, 06:47 PM)Donryme android 4.2.1  
 williamjone.ce@gmail.com

granted! download Phantom A+ MT6589 variant 1 @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html
let me know how it goes

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Donryme
Donryme
Donryme
Enthusiastic Member
14-07-2015, 06:19 AM

(13-07-2015, 09:39 PM)hovatek
(13-07-2015, 06:47 PM)Donryme android 4.2.1  
 williamjone.ce@gmail.com

granted! download Phantom A+ MT6589 variant 1 @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html
let me know how it goes

thanks... i will flash it now
Donryme
Donryme
Donryme
Enthusiastic Member
14-07-2015, 06:58 AM
God what have i done.....i have followed your procedure and every tutorial but after flashing the phone with a successful green light pop up..now my phone has refused to power up or even show battery charging please help.i also plugged it to my system and my system will detect the USB plug in by making sounds and will also detect it goes off by making sound too..please help somebody help
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-07-2015, 11:13 AM
(14-07-2015, 06:58 AM)Donryme God what have i done.....i have followed your procedure  and every tutorial but after flashing the phone with a successful green light pop up..now my phone has refused to power up or even show battery charging please help.i also plugged it to my system and my system will detect the USB plug in by making sounds and will also detect it goes off by making sound too..please help somebody help

no reason to panic. reflash the files then leave the phone connected to power to charge
waiting.....

Note!
Donryme
Donryme
Donryme
Enthusiastic Member
15-07-2015, 06:28 AM
(14-07-2015, 11:13 AM)hovatek
(14-07-2015, 06:58 AM)Donryme God what have i done.....i have followed your procedure  and every tutorial but after flashing the phone with a successful green light pop up..now my phone has refused to power up or even show battery charging please help.i also plugged it to my system and my system will detect the USB plug in by making sounds and will also detect it goes off by making sound too..please help somebody help

no reason to panic. reflash the files then leave the phone connected to power to charge
waiting.....

have done that and am still waiting for it to power up, it burned my china charger i was using to charge the phone the charger just suddenly sparked and explodes and when i connect to PC it detects and go off. always detecting and going off.. what could be the course that you say i should plug it to a power source,could it be the battery or should i replace the battery? i am also charging it with my original follow come charger but i don't see any sign at all except that of my laptop that comes on and off steady. what should i do?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-07-2015, 11:49 AM
(15-07-2015, 06:28 AM)Donryme have done that and am still waiting for it to  power up, it burned my china charger i was using to charge the phone the charger just suddenly sparked and explodes and when i connect to PC it detects and go off. always detecting and going off.. what could be the course that you say i should plug it to a power source,could it be the battery or should i replace the battery? i am also charging it with my original follow come charger but i don't see any sign at all except that of my laptop that comes on and off steady.  what should i do?

use a desktop charger to charge the battery for 4 hours then slot back in and try powering up the phone
you'll try variant 2 if that fails
This post was last modified: 15-07-2015, 11:51 AM by hovatek.

Note!
Donryme
Donryme
Donryme
Enthusiastic Member
17-07-2015, 02:41 AM

have changed the battery and the phone powers on but its still blackout what can i do?have flashed it many time and more again yet its still blackout..is there anyway i can do a restore with sp flash rather than flashing like doing a cwm restore with the version i have backed up..backed up my friends f7 ROM..i want to restore it back to my ROM buh since its blackout,its there a way to do that with SP flash tool?
Pages (2): 1 2 Next