Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Tutorial] Tecno P5
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Tutorial] Tecno P5

[Tutorial] Tecno P5

Liveharry
Liveharry
Liveharry
13-07-2015, 12:21 PM

Hey guys,

I recently rooted my tecno p5 running on android 4.2.2. Then I removed the phone.apk by mistake. This made my phone lose all the functionalities such as detecting sim cards, connection to wiFi, and hence logging onto the internet. Is there anyone who has an idea on how i can recover the phone, or get the apk?
I would really appreciate you help.

Thank you all in advance
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-07-2015, 02:50 PM
(13-07-2015, 12:21 PM)Liveharry Hey guys,

I recently rooted my tecno p5 running on android 4.2.2. Then I removed the phone.apk by mistake. This made my phone lose all the functionalities such as detecting sim cards, connection to wiFi, and hence logging onto the internet. Is there anyone who has an idea on how i can recover the phone, or get the apk?

Thank you all in advance

1. whats the color of the first TECNO to appear on boot, white or blue?
2. all you deleted was the phone.apk and nothing else right?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Liveharry
Liveharry
Liveharry
13-07-2015, 03:43 PM
(13-07-2015, 02:50 PM)hovatek
(13-07-2015, 12:21 PM)Liveharry Hey guys,

Thank you all in advance

1. whats the color of the first TECNO to appear on boot, white or blue?
2. all you deleted was the phone.apk and nothing else right?

The phone boots normal: with the tecno logo that is light blue on a black background. All I deleted was the phone apk, and the default youtube app.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-07-2015, 08:25 PM
(13-07-2015, 03:43 PM)Liveharry The phone boots normal: with the tecno logo that is light blue on a black background. All I deleted was the phone apk, and the default youtube app.

all I can help you with is phone apk and odex. you can download the youtube apk on your own
https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B9srKhKuV...t=download

copy to system/app using ROM Toolbox lite

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Liveharry
Liveharry
Liveharry
15-07-2015, 06:12 PM

(13-07-2015, 08:25 PM)hovatek
(13-07-2015, 03:43 PM)Liveharry The phone boots normal: with the tecno logo that is light blue on a black background. All I deleted was the phone apk, and the default youtube app.

all I can help you with is phone apk and odex. you can download the youtube apk on your own

Hi, I appreciate your help to much. One final request though, would you please send me a link to the ROM Toolbox lite? I am unable to get the version from my end of the world. Thanks in advance
Liveharry
Liveharry
Liveharry
15-07-2015, 06:31 PM
(15-07-2015, 06:12 PM)Liveharry
(13-07-2015, 08:25 PM)hovatek

Hi, I appreciate your help to much. One final request though, would you please send me a link to the ROM Toolbox lite? I am unable to get the version from my end of the world. Thanks in advance

I was able to download and install the Rom Toolbox lite, and have copied the two file into the system/app. Nothing has changed though. Maybe i should consult the local carlcare offices
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-07-2015, 09:35 AM
(15-07-2015, 06:12 PM)Liveharry Hi, I appreciate your help to much. One final request though, would you please send me a link to the ROM Toolbox lite? I am unable to get the version from my end of the world. Thanks in advance

https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...lbox&hl=en

Note!