Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Downloads] Permission to download rom to flash my Infinix zero 16gig
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Downloads] Permission to download rom to flash my Infinix zero 16gig

[Downloads] Permission to download rom to flash my Infinix zero 16gig

Legitly
Legitly
Legitly
13-07-2015, 04:17 PM

Please help, I am trying to revive my dead Infinix zero 16gig. The phone is stuck on boot loop, It's rooted so I'm guessing it must have been caused by an app  
Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-07-2015, 08:32 PM
(13-07-2015, 04:17 PM)Legitly Please help, I am trying to revive my dead Infinix zero 16gig. The phone is stuck on boot loop, It's rooted so I'm guessing it must have been caused by an app  
Thanks

1. did you flash anything to the phone or install any app shortly before the bootloop?
2. supply a gmail addresss

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Legitly
Legitly
Legitly
13-07-2015, 09:46 PM
I cant remember what exactly I did last. All I can remember is that battery got drained forgot to charger it. Bootloop started when I wanted to charge the following day.

My email address is legitcabs@gmail.com
Legitly
Legitly
Legitly
13-07-2015, 09:48 PM
No I didnt flash. All I did was Root and Imei change
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-07-2015, 10:02 AM

(13-07-2015, 09:46 PM)Legitly I cant remember what exactly I did last. All I can remember is that battery got drained forgot to charger it. Bootloop started when I wanted to charge the following day.

My email address is legitcabs@gmail.com

1. before you consider flashing, have you tried charging the phone while switched off and did the battery % appear?
2. have you tried doing a factory reset in recovery mode (vol up + power) and eMMC wipe in factory mode (vol down + power) ?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.