Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Downloads] Permission to download rom to flash my Infinix zero 16gig

Please help, I am trying to revive my dead Infinix zero 16gig. The phone is stuck on boot loop, It's rooted so I'm guessing it must have been caused by an app  
Thanks

(07-13-2015, 04:17 PM)Legitly Wrote: Please help, I am trying to revive my dead Infinix zero 16gig. The phone is stuck on boot loop, It's rooted so I'm guessing it must have been caused by an app  
Thanks

1. did you flash anything to the phone or install any app shortly before the bootloop?
2. supply a gmail addresss
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
I cant remember what exactly I did last. All I can remember is that battery got drained forgot to charger it. Bootloop started when I wanted to charge the following day.

My email address is [email protected]
No I didnt flash. All I did was Root and Imei change
(07-13-2015, 09:46 PM)Legitly Wrote: I cant remember what exactly I did last. All I can remember is that battery got drained forgot to charger it. Bootloop started when I wanted to charge the following day.

My email address is [email protected]

1. before you consider flashing, have you tried charging the phone while switched off and did the battery % appear?
2. have you tried doing a factory reset in recovery mode (vol up + power) and eMMC wipe in factory mode (vol down + power) ?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)