Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

my techno m3 old 4.2 phone won't turn on or charge

BROM ERRORConfused_ft_e ENABLE_ DRAM_fail(4032)
(EMI) ENABLE DRAM failed!
(HINT) please check your load matches to your target which is to be downloaded

BROM ERRORConfused_ft_e ENABLE DRAM fail(4032)
(07-15-2015, 02:15 PM)daudcop Wrote: BROM ERRORConfused_ft_e ENABLE DRAM fail(4032)
(HINT)  please check your load matches to your target which is to be downloaded

granted for new OS m3 4.2
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Please give me the link and permission to download da vcom driver on hovatek. Guess dats d solution since d new techno m3 rom still didn't work. Thanks
(07-17-2015, 11:37 AM)daudcop Wrote: Please give me the link and permission to download da vcom driver on hovatek. Guess dats d solution since d new techno m3 rom still didn't work. Thanks

you don't need permission to download vcom drivers
Sir. I thought if I download the vcom driver on hovatek I would find d da vcom driver. Because u said that if d normal vcom driver did not work that we should try installing da vcom driver from the list. Pls how do I get d da vcom driver. Or is it that inside d vcom driver folder with another name?
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2015, 07:38 PM by hovatek. )
(07-19-2015, 05:33 PM)daudcop Wrote: Sir.  I thought if I download the vcom driver on hovatek I would find d da vcom driver.  Because u said that if d normal vcom driver did not work that we should try installing da vcom driver  from the list.  Pls how do I get d da vcom driver. Or is it that inside d vcom driver folder with another name?
so far you're getting the 4032 error, it means VCOM drivers are already installed on the PC
anyway, here's the VCOM driver installation guide @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-440.html
U don't seem too understand. Vcom drive is already installed. According too ur guide u said that if d flashing doesn't work after vcom driver has been installed I should try d (da vcom driver).and when I downloaded the vcom driver from hovatek I didnt find d da vcom driver in it. Is the da vcom driver represented with something else?