Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

my techno m3 old 4.2 phone won't turn on or charge

BROM ERRORConfused_ft_e ENABLE_ DRAM_fail(4032)
(EMI) ENABLE DRAM failed!
(HINT) please check your load matches to your target which is to be downloaded

BROM ERRORConfused_ft_e ENABLE DRAM fail(4032)
(07-15-2015, 02:15 PM)daudcop Wrote: BROM ERRORConfused_ft_e ENABLE DRAM fail(4032)
(HINT)  please check your load matches to your target which is to be downloaded

granted for new OS m3 4.2
Please give me the link and permission to download da vcom driver on hovatek. Guess dats d solution since d new techno m3 rom still didn't work. Thanks
(07-17-2015, 11:37 AM)daudcop Wrote: Please give me the link and permission to download da vcom driver on hovatek. Guess dats d solution since d new techno m3 rom still didn't work. Thanks

you don't need permission to download vcom drivers
Sir. I thought if I download the vcom driver on hovatek I would find d da vcom driver. Because u said that if d normal vcom driver did not work that we should try installing da vcom driver from the list. Pls how do I get d da vcom driver. Or is it that inside d vcom driver folder with another name?
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2015, 07:38 PM by hovatek. )
(07-19-2015, 05:33 PM)daudcop Wrote: Sir.  I thought if I download the vcom driver on hovatek I would find d da vcom driver.  Because u said that if d normal vcom driver did not work that we should try installing da vcom driver  from the list.  Pls how do I get d da vcom driver. Or is it that inside d vcom driver folder with another name?
so far you're getting the 4032 error, it means VCOM drivers are already installed on the PC
anyway, here's the VCOM driver installation [email protected]https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-440.html
U don't seem too understand. Vcom drive is already installed. According too ur guide u said that if d flashing doesn't work after vcom driver has been installed I should try d (da vcom driver).and when I downloaded the vcom driver from hovatek I didnt find d da vcom driver in it. Is the da vcom driver represented with something else?