Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Downloads] need to flash my p5 plus to remove privacy protection password+z
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Downloads] need to flash my p5 plus to remove privacy protection password+z

[Downloads] need to flash my p5 plus to remove privacy protection password+z

erikam
erikam
erikam
14-07-2015, 09:58 AM

my phone is a Techno p5 plus.
The phone started to ask for "privacy protection password" which i do not have and it is  preventing me from using the phone .it started to ask for the password when i tried to change the sim card that it was using.
please grant me permission the down load the stock rom that i may be able to remove the password by flashing it.
thank you.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-07-2015, 02:53 PM
(14-07-2015, 09:58 AM)erikam my phone is a Techno p5 plus.
The phone started to ask for "privacy protection password" which i do not have and it is  preventing me from using the phone .it started to ask for the password when i tried to change the sim card that it was using.
please grant me permission the down load the stock rom that i may be able to remove the password by flashing it.
thank you.

supply a gmail address

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
erikam
erikam
erikam
15-07-2015, 06:05 AM
(14-07-2015, 02:53 PM)hovatek
(14-07-2015, 09:58 AM)erikam my phone is a Techno p5 plus.
thank you.

supply a gmail address
My email address is eriquekam@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-07-2015, 11:34 AM
(15-07-2015, 06:05 AM)erikam My email address is eriquekam@gmail.com

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1138.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.