Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

MY HTC SENSE GOT BRICKED

After that what next?
I got a stock Rom yesterday and i believe it will work.

I flashed the one u gave me the link and it work but seems its not for the phone. The errors where too much..... And i spoke to the whatsapp rep about it
(09-17-2014, 01:56 PM)Erase Wrote: I flashed the one u gave me the link and it work but seems its not for the phone. The errors where too much..... And i spoke to the whatsapp rep about it

The search for custom ROMs continues then (would be nice to come across a stock ROM) . Do join in the search for other custom ROMs too and notify us about any you find before you download it so we cross-check
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
I want to download the second one of the link u gave me
(09-17-2014, 06:54 PM)Erase Wrote: I want to download the second one of the link u gave me

go ahead

Didn't work
am looking for someone who has the same model HTC sensation lemme get the stock Rom. I searched the web yesterday but couldn't get any. And the kitkat Roms i flashed arint good. Guess all the kitkat has the same fault.
(09-18-2014, 09:37 AM)Erase Wrote: Didn't work
am looking for someone who has the same model HTC sensation lemme get the stock Rom. I searched the web yesterday but couldn't get any. And the kitkat Roms i flashed arint good. Guess all the kitkat has the same fault.

Need to get a lower version android custom ROM or stock ROM. we're still searching.. lets know if you stumble upon any
Rep u guys have forgotten me na. No problem
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2014, 12:04 PM by hovatek. )
(09-12-2014, 01:23 PM)Erase Wrote: Though you guys are helping me get the custom Rom? How will i kw the good one?
We've guided you through unlocking Bootloader and flashing a working Clockworkmod to the phone. We're searching for other custom ROms for it since the ones you flashed didnt work. Would really help if you joined in the search at this final part.
(This post was last modified: 09-21-2014, 09:18 AM by hovatek. )
Try from this collection of Runnymede Stock ROMs @ https://hovatek.com/redirect.php?link=ht...=Runnymede