admins are trying to help with ur problems, so be polite.
From my analysis, u were using 2.3 gingerbread stock rom before. So flashing an ics, jb or kitkat rom directly with cwm will not boot the phone properly.
So do this:
1. Download this: http://techerrata.com/file/twrp2/runnyme...nymede.img.
2. Go to your adb and fastboot folder and copy this recovery there. Remane to recovery.img. [.img] is the extension.
3. Make sure the phone is powered down. Hold the [Vol -] button and press the power button to boot to bootloader.
4. Plug in ur USB from PC and once FASTBOOT USB appears, type this in your command prompt from your adb/fastboot folder: FASTBOOT FLASH RECOVERY RECOVERY.IMG. Once its successful, power off. And reboot to Fastboot again. Select RECOVERY. Once TWRP is loaded, format SYSTEM, DATA, CACHE, DALVIK CACHE and Battery Stats.
5. Download an ICS HTC Sense Custom Rom and Mount Usb Storage, then copy the ROM into the internal SD Card. Click Install Zip from SDCard and select the ROM. Then Reboot and enjoy ur phone.