Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Permission to download Tecno S3 Mtkbackup
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Permission to download Tecno S3 Mtkbackup

Permission to download Tecno S3 Mtkbackup

kazeemdgsm
kazeemdgsm
kazeemdgsm
Enthusiastic Member
15-07-2015, 10:13 PM

Hello,
I would like u to grant me permission to download Techno S3 Mtkbackup for me to flash my Techno S3 phone.
My email address is kazeemdgsm@gmail.com
The phone do not boot beyond tecno logo and I have hard reset it and am still having the same problem.
Thank you for your anticipated quick response.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-07-2015, 10:31 AM
(15-07-2015, 10:13 PM)kazeemdgsm Hello,
I would like u to grant me permission to download Techno S3 Mtkbackup for me to flash my Techno S3 phone.
My email address is kazeemdgsm@gmail.com
The phone do not boot beyond tecno logo and I have hard reset it and am still having the same problem.
Thank you for your anticipated quick response.

how did the phone get bricked?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
kazeemdgsm
kazeemdgsm
kazeemdgsm
Enthusiastic Member
16-07-2015, 12:48 PM
It was asking for google account and I hard reset it and since then it hang at techno logo. I have hard reset it many timed with the same result.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-07-2015, 02:57 PM
(16-07-2015, 12:48 PM)kazeemdgsm It was asking for google account and I hard reset it and since then it hang at techno logo. I have hard reset it many timed with the same result.

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.