Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mtk backup and cwm recovery don't work correctly , how can i fix it.

it don't work, plz made a special ctr for tecno h5 like you made for tecno m3,plz.

(09-09-2014, 08:30 PM)manu.castle78 Wrote: it don't work, plz made a special ctr for tecno h5 like you made for tecno m3,plz.

We didnt make any special one for any phone. The same procedure applied to all phones. Do you still have access to the stock Tecno h5 recovery.img ?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Yes i access to the stock recovery
(09-09-2014, 09:21 PM)manu.castle78 Wrote: Yes i access to the stock recovery

flash it back to the phone using Sp flash tools @ http://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html . flash only recovery.img and nothing else. After flashing, boot into recovery mode and see if volume decrease navigates normally
yes i can naviguate into her
(09-09-2014, 09:43 PM)manu.castle78 Wrote: yes i can naviguate into her

You mean you can highlight every option normally? as in the volume decrease button works?
yes alls option are working, how can i do for revive my phone with android recovery system <3e>
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2014, 10:56 AM by hovatek. )
(09-10-2014, 07:20 AM)manu.castle78 Wrote: yes alls option are working, how can i do for revive my phone with android recovery system <3e>

Your phone's recovery mode is in good condition. The problem is coming from the method of porting Clockworkmod recovery to the phone . You're to follow this guide @ http://forum.hovatek.com/thread-455.html to manually create and flash clockworkmod recovery to your phone.

Questions:

1. I understand you're having some problems using the method at the link above to port CWM recovery to your phone. You keep getting SU inaccessible right?
2. I understand your phone (H5) gets stuck at Tecno logo even after flashing the MTK backup to your phone

Kindly correct me on any mistakes
1 - It yes im not arrive to port cwm on my phone

2- Yes my tecno h5 is stuck on tecno logo after flashing mtk backup
(09-10-2014, 11:50 AM)manu.castle78 Wrote: 1 - It yes im not arrive to port cwm on my phone

2- Yes my tecno h5 is stuck on tecno logo after flashing mtk backup

Going to guide you through creating Clockworkmod recovery image using stock boot.img and recovery.img . but before we proceed , do these :

1. Format the memory card > slot it back in > boot into stock recovery mode > wipe data / factory reset > wipe cache partition > reboot the phone

If phone is still stuck at Tecno logo then let's know so we proceed with creating Clockworkmod recovery image using boot.img and recovery.img