Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Help on how to Recover a Bricked LT28i xperia during upgrade

Brick 

Hello Hovatek

Pls, I flashed xperia Ion Lt28 with a custom rom I forgot to unlock d bootloader when I reboot the fone it just won't boot at all doesn't come on doesn't detect USB notin at all, only charges doesn't display anything that's all... Pls I need ur assistance and help...

Attached Files
.jpg   11195Q495-1.jpg (Size: 41.04 KB / Downloads: 11)
Remove the battery and slot back in but don't boot. hold volume increase button + power button and let's know if it vibrates
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(09-06-2014, 07:22 PM)sainticulate Wrote: Hello Hovatek

Pls, I flashed xperia Ion Lt28 with a custom rom I forgot to unlock d bootloader when I reboot the fone it just won't boot at all doesn't come on doesn't detect USB notin at all, only charges doesn't display anything that's all... Pls I need ur assistance and help...
(09-10-2014, 11:56 AM)sainticulate Wrote:
(09-06-2014, 07:22 PM)sainticulate Wrote: Hello Hovatek

I asked you to remove the battery and slot back in but don't boot. hold volume increase button + power button and let's know if it vibrates
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)