Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Downloads] restore phone to the manufacturers settings

Information 

Huh

I bought a phone of model Infinix x570 and it had a warranty of 1 year and after a few months the device was rooted.

I am left with a month for the warranty period to expire and all over a sudden the device started misbehaving on battery usage. It takes 2 hours to fully charge and in an hour the battery is flat again.

since the device is rooted, the shop where it was bought won't accept it back so i would like to unroot the device and install the official android OS and i was advised by the use of the device's firmware it will work so please help me on that...

Thank you..

(07-17-2015, 01:39 AM)tundu brothers Wrote: Huh

I bought a phone of model Infinix x570 and it had a warranty of 1 year and after a few months the device was rooted.

I am left with a month for the warranty period to expire and all over a sudden the device started misbehaving on battery usage. It takes 2 hours to fully charge and in an hour the battery is flat again.

since the device is rooted, the shop where it was bought won't accept it back so i would like to unroot the device and install the official android OS and i was advised by the use of the device's firmware it will work so please help me on that...

Thank you..

our stock backup is also rooted. you'll have to get an unrooted X507 and do an SP flash tool readback or get the the factory ROM
About the battery issue, this guide @ https://blog.hovatek.com/how-to-make-an-...st-longer/ could help
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)