Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] my TECNO M7 is bricked

The phone won't boot pass the tecno logo. It started when I install simple server...and rebooted it, then the problem started. 

Therefore am requesting a stock backup for TECNO M7. I would really appreciate it.you can contact me on my mail. [email protected]

(07-17-2015, 12:37 PM)patopeter007 Wrote: The phone won't boot pass the tecno logo. It started when I install simple server...and rebooted it, then the problem started. 

Therefore am requesting a stock backup for TECNO M7. I would really appreciate it.you can contact me on my mail. [email protected]

you should first try doing a factory reset in recovery mode
granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and flash system.img (Android) using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
I have done the factory setting in recovery mode it is not still coming up. I saw the MTK Zip file that was sent to my mail, but I need permission in downloading it.
I have done the factory setting in recovery mode it is not still coming up. I saw the MTK Zip file that was sent to my mail, but I need permission in downloading it. This is my mail. [email protected]
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2015, 08:40 PM by hovatek. )
(07-17-2015, 05:57 PM)patopeter007 Wrote: I have done the factory setting in recovery mode it is not still coming up. I saw the MTK Zip file that was sent to my mail, but I need permission in downloading it.

you've already been granted download permission.
download from the website, not the email and ensure you're logged into the above gmail address
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)