Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Repairs [Please help] PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!

[Please help] PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!

KRATIVEBOY
KRATIVEBOY
KRATIVEBOY
17-07-2015, 01:56 PM

my tecno p6 is stuck at the tecno image, i have to always loose it and touch the pwr button with a screwdriver before it could boot again. if it shakes or i plug in in the charger it would off. i already removed the stock rom before i found out it was not software issue. what do i do. I NEED THE STOCK ROM
This post was last modified: 17-07-2015, 01:59 PM by KRATIVEBOY.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-07-2015, 03:39 PM
(17-07-2015, 01:56 PM)KRATIVEBOY my tecno p6 is stuck at the tecno image, i have to always loose it and touch the pwr button with a screwdriver before it could boot again. if it shakes or i plug in in the charger it would off. i already removed the stock rom before i found out it was not software issue. what do i do. I NEED THE STOCK ROM

1. how did you remove the stock ROM?
2. supply a gmail address

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
KRATIVEBOY
KRATIVEBOY
KRATIVEBOY
17-07-2015, 05:06 PM
(17-07-2015, 03:39 PM)hovatek
(17-07-2015, 01:56 PM)KRATIVEBOY my tecno p6 is stuck at the tecno image, i have to always loose it and touch the pwr button with a screwdriver before it could boot again. if it shakes or i plug in in the charger it would off. i already removed the stock rom before i found out it was not software issue. what do i do. I NEED THE STOCK ROM

1. how did you remove the stock ROM?
2. supply a gmail address

it was bootlooping so i took to a friend who rooted it and flashed another rom in it but after that i found out that the kernel info is no longer there. my email is askkene@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-07-2015, 08:05 PM
(17-07-2015, 05:06 PM)KRATIVEBOY it was bootlooping so i took to a friend who rooted it and flashed another rom in it but after that i found out that the kernel info is no longer there. my email is askkene@gmail.com

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.