How to to recover a BlackBerry smartphone after all other possible means of recovery have been exhausted.
* Remove the battery from the BlackBerry smartphone.
* Open a web browser on a PC (Mozilla Firefox is recommended ) and navigate to https://hovatek.com/redirect.php?link=ht...com/update (Ensure to click 'Skip Ad' to proceed)
* Click Check for Updates.
* Wait for the Device Connection dialog box to appear with no result for pin.
* Connect the BlackBerry smartphone to the computer with the battery removed.
* Press Ok when the PIN field is populated with the BlackBerry smartphones PIN number or PIN-Unknown is displayed.
Note: Some BlackBerry smartphones may be in a reset loop, which will cause the field to populate and depopulate. This is not an issue; pressing OK when the PIN field is populated will allow the process to move forward.
* Select the appropriate version of BlackBerry Device Software and applications for the BlackBerry smartphone, click Next.
* At the Review the following options before you begin dialog, insert the battery without unplugging the USB cable.
* Press Install update.