Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] TECNO P5

Good day Please I need permission to download Tecno P5 PLUS ROM.
I've been trying the old p5 ROM and the new p5 Rom but it hasn't worked, so i wan't to try the PLUS. The phone is completely out of O.S

below is my email

[email protected]

(07-18-2015, 01:29 AM)vick Wrote: Good day Please I need permission to download Tecno P5 PLUS ROM.
I've been trying the old p5 ROM and the new p5 Rom but it hasn't worked, so i wan't to try the PLUS. The phone is completely out of O.S

below is my email

[email protected]

your trial and error approach will lead to a region overlap problem
you need to start by checking the body of the phone for its model
what error did you get with the Old and New OS P5 ROMs and how did you get the ROMs?
DRAM error............... check if the load match the .... target..
something like that. I've checked the specification today, never knew it is the version 4.4 P5 (PLUS).
pls help, am sure the PLUS ROM will work with it.
my email
[email protected]
pls help, am sure the PLUS ROM will work with it.
my email
[email protected]
(07-18-2015, 09:15 PM)vick Wrote: pls help, am sure the PLUS ROM will work with it.

if you brick your phone even more now, you'll say it was Hovatek's ROM that bricked it. You've been asked to remove the battery and look under the phone for the phone model. flashing just any ROM hoping that one will work is not wise

Sent from my itel it1452 using Hovatek mobile
(07-19-2015, 10:43 AM)satin Wrote: if you brick your phone even more now, you'll say it was Hovatek's ROM that bricked it. You've been asked to remove the battery and look under the phone for the phone model. flashing just any ROM hoping that one will work is not wise

Sent from my itel it1452 using Hovatek mobile

We'll Satin, lets all hope there wont be any regrets
(07-18-2015, 10:21 PM)vick Wrote: pls help, am sure the PLUS ROM will work with it.
my email
[email protected]

well, if you insist, granted!