Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] (MTK Device)Hi I need a Stock Rom or a Scatter File for my NEC Lavie Tab PC TE508S1
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] (MTK Device)Hi I need a Stock Rom or a Scatter File for my NEC Lavie Tab PC TE508S1

[Please help] (MTK Device)Hi I need a Stock Rom or a Scatter File for my NEC Lavie Tab PC TE508S1

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
kenlyn23
kenlyn23
kenlyn23
Enthusiastic Member
18-07-2015, 05:22 AM

Is there someone who has this kind of Stock Rom or Scatter File of this my Device(MTK 8121 Scatter File).. Please can Anyone Help me because my Tab got Bricked now and I have to Flash now. Thanks.! Im Hoping for anyone's Feedback :-)
This post was last modified: 18-07-2015, 05:31 AM by kenlyn23.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-07-2015, 12:05 PM
(18-07-2015, 05:22 AM)kenlyn23 Is there someone who has this kind of Stock Rom or Scatter File of this my Device(MTK 8121 Scatter File).. Please can Anyone Help me because my Tab got Bricked now and I have to Flash now. Thanks.! Im Hoping for anyone's Feedback :-)

how did it get bricked and what's its present condition?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
sunnyboy
sunnyboy
sunnyboy
19-07-2015, 11:14 AM
My tecno m3 does not power on any more after which I flash a new MTK stock rom rom in it. At first this ROM work for my phone until a day my phone just hang and power off by itself. Since then it has not power on not even into recovery mode. I guessing it is an hard brick. I have done everything in my power to get the phone power on but all to no avail. I have tried SP flash tool in flashing a new MTK stock rom but when I connect my phone to the PC it connect and disconnect at the same time( I use to heard the connection sound and in the next 2 seconds it disconnect). The SP flash tool don't used to read. It only use to show the red 100% bar. I also have an MTK ABD driver installed on my PC but nothing seem to work. Pls I help me.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-07-2015, 06:16 PM
(19-07-2015, 11:14 AM)sunnyboy My tecno m3 does not power on any more after which I flash a new MTK stock rom rom in it. At first this ROM work for my phone until a day my phone just hang and power off by itself. Since then it has not power on not even into recovery mode. I guessing it is an hard brick. I have done everything in my power to get the phone power on but all to no avail. I have tried SP flash tool in flashing a new MTK stock rom but when I connect my phone to the PC it connect and disconnect at the same time( I use to heard the connection sound and in the next 2 seconds it disconnect). The SP flash tool don't used to read. It only use to show the red 100% bar. I also have an MTK ABD driver installed on my PC but nothing seem to work. Pls I help me.

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread

see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
kenlyn23
kenlyn23
kenlyn23
Enthusiastic Member
24-07-2015, 02:40 PM

(18-07-2015, 12:05 PM)hovatek
(18-07-2015, 05:22 AM)kenlyn23 Is there someone who has this kind of Stock Rom or Scatter File of this my Device(MTK 8121 Scatter File).. Please can Anyone Help me because my Tab got Bricked now and I have to Flash now. Thanks.! Im Hoping for anyone's Feedback :-)

how did it get bricked and what's its present condition?

It got Bricked when I got an Update of my Latest ROM then my System starting update it got Error Updating. Now my Phone cant even load my ROM now, but a Stock Rom Recovery works but it has a "No Command" word at the center but i can flash a rom if possible if I have my Stock Rom. Can You help me Sir.? :-)
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-07-2015, 07:02 PM
(24-07-2015, 02:40 PM)kenlyn23 It got Bricked when I got an Update of my Latest ROM then my System starting update it got Error Updating. Now my Phone cant even load  my ROM now, but a Stock Rom Recovery works but it has a "No Command" word at the center but i can flash a rom if possible if I have my Stock Rom. Can You help me Sir.? :-)

what you need to do is flash back system.img
just ran a quick search for the ROM but couldnt find anything

Note!
kenlyn23
kenlyn23
kenlyn23
Enthusiastic Member
25-07-2015, 09:51 AM
(24-07-2015, 07:02 PM)hovatek
(24-07-2015, 02:40 PM)kenlyn23 It got Bricked when I got an Update of my Latest ROM then my System starting update it got Error Updating. Now my Phone cant even load  my ROM now, but a Stock Rom Recovery works but it has a "No Command" word at the center but i can flash a rom if possible if I have my Stock Rom. Can You help me Sir.? :-)

Ohhh.. Yesss thats my real Problem, I couldnt find any ROM just to be in my Device(Tablet). Is there anyway to recover my tablet sir? Please.. I Badly needed it. Thank You for your response.
kenlyn23
kenlyn23
kenlyn23
Enthusiastic Member
25-07-2015, 10:07 AM

By the way I've already got a ROM here for my Tablet but I dont have an exact Scatter file for my Device to SP Flash Tool. Can you help me how to flash this in another way or by using my Boot Recovery Mode of my Device Sir? Is it Possible only to flash a system image Only to Boot Recovery Mode? and How? Here is my Screenshot:
This post was last modified: 25-07-2015, 10:08 AM by kenlyn23.
Attached Files
.jpg
NEC LavieTab PC-TE508S1 Screenshot.jpg
Size: 127.1 KB / Downloads: 6
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-07-2015, 02:28 PM
(25-07-2015, 10:07 AM)kenlyn23 By the way I've already got a ROM here for my Tablet but I dont have an exact Scatter file for my Device to SP Flash Tool. Can you help me how to flash this in another way or by using my Boot Recovery Mode of my Device Sir? Is it Possible only to flash a system image Only to Boot Recovery Mode? and How? Here is my Screenshot:

the ROM in the screnshot above has a scatter file and can be flashed using SP flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html except its not for your exact phone model

Note!
kenlyn23
kenlyn23
kenlyn23
Enthusiastic Member
25-07-2015, 11:36 PM

(25-07-2015, 10:07 AM)kenlyn23

By the way I've already got a ROM here for my Tablet but I dont have an exact Scatter file for my Device to SP Flash Tool. Can you help me how to flash this in another way or by using my Boot Recovery Mode of my Device Sir? Is it Possible only to flash a system image Only to Boot Recovery Mode? and How? Here is my Screenshot:

(25-07-2015, 02:28 PM)hovatek
(25-07-2015, 10:07 AM)kenlyn23 By the way I've already got a ROM here for my Tablet but I dont have an exact Scatter file for my Device to SP Flash Tool. Can you help me how to flash this in another way or by using my Boot Recovery Mode of my Device Sir? Is it Possible only to flash a system image Only to Boot Recovery Mode? and How? Here is my Screenshot:

the ROM in the screnshot above has a scatter file and can be flashed using SP flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html except its not for your exact phone model
Yes.. So I need to get the System.img only to flash that, because as you said before that I only need to flash the System.img, right? then how to Flash the System.img only? is there any method? because I'd search in Google that I have to Fastboot Mode and by using Command on my Windows PC I can flash the System.img only, but Im too much confuse with that procedure. If you can only explain for me how it works Sir to use that kind of flashing using FastBoot Mode. Sir?
Pages (2): 1 2 Next