Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

tecno l3 can't get pass tecno logo while booting

pls my tecno l3 refuse to boot pass the tecno logo and i tried doing hard reset same thing then i tried wiping data/factory reset this is what i get 

wiping data........ 
mount/data error 

I've seen some thread with the same issues but can't  seem to get it there was a solution. 

meanwhile I've tried the emmc clearing but i noticed i cant scroll nor activate any options there. 

i equally have the stock rom of my device.

(07-19-2015, 09:45 AM)dazzy4real2000 Wrote: pls my tecno l3 refuse to boot pass the tecno logo and i tried doing hard reset same thing then i tried wiping data/factory reset this is what i get 

wiping data........ 
mount/data error 

I've seen some thread with the same issues but can't  seem to get it there was a solution. 

meanwhile I've tried the emmc clearing but i noticed i cant scroll nor activate any options there. 

i equally have the stock rom of my device.

have you tried flashing the stock ROM?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2015, 07:02 PM by dazzy4real2000. )
i tried flashing it but i always get an error message so am suspecting the stock rom i have might b corrupt I'll need a new one.

please grant me access to download

[email protected]
(07-19-2015, 06:56 PM)dazzy4real2000 Wrote: i tried flashing it but i always get an error message so am suspecting the stock rom i have might b corrupt I'll need a new one.

please grant me access to download

[email protected]

granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
I've tried flashing it but still is not booting past the tecno logo pls what else shud i do?
(07-20-2015, 10:54 PM)dazzy4real2000 Wrote: I've tried flashing it but still is not booting past the tecno logo pls what else shud i do?

do a factory reset in recovery mode
if you get mount /data error then follow the guide @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-580.html
tried the factory reset in recovery mode i got d mout/data error then i followed d thread. when i get to the wiping of emmc in Chinese

Wipe data & eMMC

* Boot into recovery mode (volume up + power) and select Wipe data / factory reset
* If the above fails, boot into Chinese factory mode (Volume down + power) and select the option with eMMC in its name
* Reboot the phone

the above method refuse to work because i can't select any options there the keys don't seem to function in that mode.

pls what's next?
(This post was last modified: 07-21-2015, 05:14 PM by hovatek. )
(07-21-2015, 02:57 PM)dazzy4real2000 Wrote: tried the factory reset in recovery mode i got d mout/data error then i followed d thread.  when i get to the wiping of emmc in Chinese

Wipe data & eMMC

* Boot into recovery mode (volume up + power) and select Wipe data / factory reset
* If the above fails, boot into Chinese factory mode (Volume down + power) and select the option with eMMC in its name
* Reboot the phone

the above method refuse to work because i can't select any options there the keys don't seem to function in that mode.

pls what's next?

format then flash our stock ROM. ensure there's a formatted SD card in the phone during flashing

(This post was last modified: 07-21-2015, 11:07 PM by dazzy4real2000. )
did the formatting and i flashed again with your stock rom still the same thing. still can't boot past tecno logo and pls from my attachment is that a stock recovery or cwm?Â

Attached Files
.jpg   IMG_2015072147580.jpg (Size: 25.36 KB / Downloads: 3)
(07-21-2015, 10:31 PM)dazzy4real2000 Wrote: did the formatting and i flashed again with your stock rom still the same thing. still can't boot past tecno logo and pls from my attachment is that a stock recovery or cwm?Â

stock.
can you get access to a working L3?