Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] help on downloading pac file

(08-05-2015, 03:41 PM)ezekieljuma Wrote: hi sir,after holding on the volume button it started to flash the fdl files 1&2 with the cache but the problem is it is repeatedly flashing the same files again and again,that is the problem i have,thanks in advance

you're supposed to release the button once flashing begins. You can try using Upgrade Download tool at the same guide and flash all files

Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:

Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)

Request for Private Support
* Install the Hovatek Forum app
* Listen to H-Tech Radio
* Helpline: +2348021840309
* Email: technical@hovatek.com
my phone when connected to pc charges automatically charges with no options,and i used the same usb with a different phone and it worked....kindly help...my gmail account is jumaezekiel0@gmail.com
(09-12-2015, 06:42 PM)ezekieljuma Wrote: my phone when connected to pc charges automatically charges with no options,and i used the same usb with a different phone and it worked....kindly help...my gmail account is jumaezekiel0@gmail.com

was the other phone you successfully flashed also a spreadtrum phone? and what model?

* Listen to H-Tech Radio
Yes it was spreadtrum i flashed it successful
(09-18-2015, 02:34 PM)ezekieljuma Wrote: Yes it was spreadtrum i flashed it successful

ok. using Research Download tool, flash one file at a time (fdl 1&2 are constant)
if system gives errors, skip it
dont forget to hold the volume decrease button when connecting and till flashing is complete (release when you see a success message)
waiting...

* Listen to H-Tech Radio
HI SIR thankyou for the help on my itel it1452.i flashed it successful..for now i have huawei ascend y520.i have a custom rom and i wanted to know how to flash it with...because i have tried to root it to install custom recovery but in vain...thanks in advance..jumaezekiel0@gmail.com
(09-22-2015, 06:56 AM)ezekieljuma Wrote: HI SIR thankyou for the help on my itel it1452.i flashed it successful..for now i have huawei ascend y520.i have a custom rom and i wanted to know how to flash it with...because i have tried to root it to install custom recovery but in vain...thanks in advance..jumaezekiel0@gmail.com

create a new thread for this to avoid a mixup

* Listen to H-Tech Radio