Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Tutorial] tecno m7 bricked

I av downloaded tecno m7 stock ROM. Thank u hovatek. After installing the so flash tools I move d mtk backup to my system. After following the procedure I am still unable to unbricK my phone.

(07-19-2015, 04:58 PM)patopeter007 Wrote: I av downloaded tecno m7 stock ROM. Thank u hovatek. After installing the so flash tools I move d mtk backup to my system. After following the procedure I am still unable to unbricK my phone.

was flashing in Sp flash tool successful?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Flashing in the so tools is not successful. After clicking on download botton I waited for more than two hours. the flashing is not still successful. Please what can I do.
(07-20-2015, 12:41 AM)patopeter007 Wrote: Flashing in the so tools is not successful. After clicking on download botton I waited for more than two hours. the flashing is not still successful. Please what can I do.

you must be doing something wrong. flashing shouldnt take more than a few seconds to start.
did you see the Sp flash tool video @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html and did you install vcom drivers as instructed by the guide?
Pls what is the work of vcom driver.
(07-20-2015, 12:04 PM)patopeter007 Wrote: Pls what is the work of vcom driver.

thats what helps SP flash tool detect and communicate with your phone
Pls can you send me the link to download vcom driver.
Pls can you send me the link on downloading vcom driver. Av being trying to download it on google but am not really getting the installation. Please I need a link in downloading it.

Pls u can kindly help me to send the link in downloading vcom driver. This is my mail. [email protected]
(07-20-2015, 07:47 PM)patopeter007 Wrote: Pls can you send me the link to download vcom driver.

here's the VCOM drivers installation guide @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-440.html
ensure to see the video