Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Downloads] recovery image
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Downloads] recovery image

[Downloads] recovery image

tijancabal
tijancabal
tijancabal
19-07-2015, 09:42 PM

Please Sir, kindly help out, I need recovery images for tecno phones.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-07-2015, 10:55 AM
(19-07-2015, 09:42 PM)tijancabal Please Sir, kindly help out, I need recovery images for tecno phones.

what kind of recovery images? and are the phones in question bricked?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
tijancabal
tijancabal
tijancabal
23-07-2015, 11:17 AM
(20-07-2015, 10:55 AM)hovatek
(19-07-2015, 09:42 PM)tijancabal Please Sir, kindly help out, I need recovery images for tecno phones.

what kind of recovery images? and are the phones in question bricked?

Helo sir, tanx 4 ur quick response. Am having issue with my mtk droid tools its not detecting any mtk phones even with the drivers installed. Can you help me with the mtk backup scatter file tecno phones so I cld use to rectify any bricked mtk phone.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-07-2015, 04:34 PM
(23-07-2015, 11:17 AM)tijancabal Helo sir, tanx 4 ur quick response. Am having issue with my mtk droid tools its not detecting any mtk phones even with the drivers installed. Can you help me with the mtk backup scatter file tecno phones so I cld use to rectify any bricked mtk phone.

i think what you mean is the Tecno stock backups.
If you want one then create a new thread, explain whats wrong with the phone and how it happened then supply a gmail address. we'll grant you permission to download.
if you however want download permission for all our Tecno stock ROMs then you'll need to upgrade to Premium membership (https://premium.hovatek.com)

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.