Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Downloads] My Tecno H3 has a privacy protection password problem.

My Tecno H3 phone is calling for privacy protection password and i don't have an idea what's that is. I therefore need to format it.
Please, grant me permission to download New Tecno H3 (MTK Backup)

You can contact me at [email protected]

Thank you.

(07-20-2015, 12:01 PM)katanahl Wrote: My Tecno H3 phone is calling for privacy protection password and i don't have an idea what's that is. I therefore need to format it.
Please, grant me permission to download New Tecno H3 (MTK Backup)

Thank you.

granted! download the MTK backup and patch @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and follow the guide @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-1138.html
the phone should then be stuck at Tecno logo
let me know when you get to this stage so I explain how to use the patch
(07-20-2015, 12:01 PM)katanahl Wrote: Thank you for your response. So far so good. 
My Tecno H3 phone is now stuck at the Tecno logo. How do i go about using the patch?

Thank you.
(07-21-2015, 02:48 PM)katanahl Wrote: Thank you for your response. So far so good. 
My Tecno H3 phone is now stuck at the Tecno logo. How do i go about using the patch?

Thank you.

open the patch folder, you'll see recovery.img in the ctr_tecno_h3 folder. flash that recovery.img to your phone using Sp flash tool. your phone should now be able to boot into carliv touch recovery mode.
let me know when you get to this stage
Hello,
I succesfully did flash the recovery.img. What's the next step after that?

Thank you
(07-23-2015, 02:10 PM)katanahl Wrote: Hello,
I succesfully did flash the recovery.img using sp flash tool.  My Tecno H3 is now able to boot to carliv touch recovery.

What's the next step?

Thank you
(07-23-2015, 02:10 PM)katanahl Wrote: Hello,
I succesfully did flash the recovery.img. What's the next step after that?

Thank you

copy the stock_mod_tecno_h3 file in the patch folder to the SD card then flash it in recovery mode and reboot the phone. if its still stuck at logo, format system under mounts and storage then reflash.
the phone should now boot but with null IMEI.
let me know when you get there.
(07-23-2015, 05:25 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 02:10 PM)katanahl Wrote: So far so good. Phone is now booting to invalid IMEI. What's the next step?

Thank you.
(07-24-2015, 05:05 AM)katanahl Wrote: So far so good. Phone is now booting to invalid IMEI. What's the next step?

Thank you.

now, using the NVRAM folder in the patch folder, fix the null IMEI using the NVRAM replacement method @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-116.html
i am facing the same problem please grant me permision [email protected]