Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Weird apps installing

I just got 3 apps which installed themselves.
a)privacy guard (the worst)
b) monkey test
c) Time...
If i uninstall and reboot the phone the dialogue android is upgrading shows and starts another booting process. If anybody know how to fix that please let me know.Thanks in advance

Sent from my TECNO L6 using Tapatalk

(07-20-2015, 10:42 PM)dkibet Wrote: I just got 3 apps which installed themselves.
b) monkey test
c) Time...
If i uninstall and reboot the phone the dialogue android is upgrading shows and starts another booting process. If anybody know how to fix that please let me know.Thanks in advance

you most likely have an Adware installed on your phone. You need to either locate and uninstall it or just do a factory reset / wipe then reflash the stock ROM to remove it
whats the phone model BTW
could it be caused by Firefox adons. I have some including adblock plus

I managed to get out with the first one and since i don't have stock backup i just froze those apps and revoke all permissions.And trying to forget about them

(07-21-2015, 11:32 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(07-20-2015, 10:42 PM)dkibet Wrote: I just got 3 apps which installed themselves.
b) monkey test
c) Time...

you most likely have an Adware installed on your phone. You need to either locate and uninstall it or just do a factory reset / wipe then reflash the stock ROM to remove it
whats the phone model BTW

wow....same thing happened to me yesterday to....i am using infinix hot note pro. it remianed one easy touch

how can i remove them, useless apps
(07-21-2015, 11:35 AM)dkibet Wrote: could it be caused by Firefox adons. I have some including adblock plus

cant say for sure
(07-21-2015, 12:19 PM)dkibet Wrote: I managed to get out with the first one and since i don't have stock backup i just froze those apps and revoke all permissions.And trying to forget about them

so I take it its resolved?
(07-21-2015, 02:58 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 12:19 PM)dkibet Wrote: I managed to get out with the first one and since i don't have stock backup i just froze those apps and revoke all permissions.And trying to forget about them

so I take it its resolved?
Yes I can stay with it that way