Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android HELP HOVATEK ADMINS
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

HELP HOVATEK ADMINS

HELP HOVATEK ADMINS

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
adepeter
adepeter
adepeter
Techie Member
09-09-2014, 08:53 PM

Dear admins, i nid your help.

1st, grant me access to download old tecno m3 stock rom.
Email: adepeter26@gmail.com

2ndly,
Since November last year, my m3 got brick. I installed one stupid font which lead to the brickin of d fone.
In the process of tryin to unbrick it, i added more damage to it such that, d fone doesn't charge anymore, doesnt switch on, its no longer recognised by mtk droid tool etc.

What led to the more damage was that, i saw a tutorial on this site abt how to unbrick a fone using SP_FLASH TOOLS. instead of using the backup file of a wrkin M3, I used the one P5 thinking that it will work since that are same version & chipset.

Since then, the m3 is no longer active again.

But what's now scarin me is that, i saw a post @xda developers which says "IF YOU USE A DIFFERENT ROM FOR YOUR FONE USING SP_FLASH TOOLS, IT WILL NEVER POWER ON AGAIN OR EVEN CHARGE"

PLEASE ADMINS, I DONT WANNA LOOSE MY M3 LIKE THAT, HELP ME
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-09-2014, 09:25 PM
(09-09-2014, 08:53 PM)adepeter Dear admins, i nid your help.

2ndly,
Since November last year, my m3 got brick. I installed one stupid font which lead to the brickin of d fone.
In the process of tryin to unbrick it, i added more damage to it such that, d fone doesn't charge anymore, doesnt switch on, its no longer recognised by mtk droid tool etc.

What led to the more damage was that, i saw a tutorial on this site abt how to unbrick a fone using SP_FLASH TOOLS. instead of using the backup file of a wrkin M3, I used the one P5 thinking that it will work since that are same version & chipset.

But what's now scarin me is that, i saw a post @xda developers which says "IF YOU USE A DIFFERENT ROM FOR YOUR FONE USING SP_FLASH TOOLS,  IT WILL NEVER POWER ON AGAIN OR EVEN CHARGE"

granted! download the file then use sp flashtool @  http://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html  . If sp flashtool gives any errors, read http://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
adepeter
adepeter
adepeter
Techie Member
10-09-2014, 07:59 AM
(09-09-2014, 09:25 PM)hovatek
(09-09-2014, 08:53 PM)adepeter Dear admins, i nid your help.

2ndly,

But what's now scarin me is that, i saw a post @xda developers which says "IF YOU USE A DIFFERENT ROM FOR YOUR FONE USING SP_FLASH TOOLS,  IT WILL NEVER POWER ON AGAIN OR EVEN CHARGE"

granted! download the file then use sp flashtool @  http://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html  . If sp flashtool gives any errors, read http://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html

Ok. Thanks HOVATEK.

Hope it can still be flashed despite the fact that P5 rom was used instead of m3
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-09-2014, 09:44 AM
(09-09-2014, 08:53 PM)adepeter Ok. Thanks HOVATEK.
Hope it can still be flashed despite the fact that P5 rom was used instead of m3

There's a good chance.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
adepeter
adepeter
adepeter
Techie Member
12-09-2014, 04:18 PM

Hovatek, i ve done it all.

No success.

The sp_flash tool is not downloadin anything to the bricked fone
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-09-2014, 04:24 PM
(12-09-2014, 04:18 PM)adepeter Hovatek, i ve done it all.

No success.

The sp_flash tool is not downloadin anything to the bricked fone

Read http://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html and post all questions as comment there

Note!
kenny5457
kenny5457
kenny5457
Techie Member
12-09-2014, 05:28 PM
Guy same thing happen to me too, am using S3 and my rom crashed because i install font, later i saw how to unbrick MTK device on this site using splash tool. From there i format the whole phone with splash that it not even responding to power button and not charging. What i did is that i format my S3 with sp flash tool again, i now download all the files that scarter fill require on sp flash tool except the android file, cache. I download preloader, boot img, uboot, recovery img (use CWM recovery img) userdata e.t.c. Place all the file and click download, connect your bricked phone the sp flash tool will do it work. I Download M3 keslar custom rom, put it into my SD and install it. Thanks to Hovatek with that awesome Rom, my phone is back to life.
adepeter
adepeter
adepeter
Techie Member
12-09-2014, 07:38 PM
Yea, i ve read the topic of the link you shared.

I ve just done so, still no solution. I guess I should upload the screen shots
adepeter
adepeter
adepeter
Techie Member
12-09-2014, 08:16 PM
SORRY FOR STRESSING YOU ADMIN. I DONT NO HOW TO ATTACH IMAGE OF IT TO THIS POST.
HERE ARE THE IMAGE PREVIEW OF WHAT MTK DROID SHOWS ABOUT THE BRICKED PHONE
adepeter
adepeter
adepeter
Techie Member
12-09-2014, 08:19 PM

[Image: IMG_20140912_143758.jpg]
&
[Image: IMG_20140912_143807.jpg]

For the sp_flash tool shot, the screen remains same thing even after i click download & connect the bricked phone
This post was last modified: 12-09-2014, 09:11 PM by hovatek.
Pages (2): 1 2 Next