Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Tecno phantom z A7 bricked.

(This post was last modified: 07-21-2015, 10:09 PM by Bilal. )

Pls i appreciate all helps hovatec have been giving many people pls hovatec help me now. My tecno phantom Z A7 got bricked and  its stuck on boot screen  i factory reset it but no luck i cant turn it on pls for God sake send me the links to download tecno phantom z  A7 stock rom and sp flashtool and all neccesary tools. cos i tried the one u supplied under tecno stock roms and i got error message. Help me how u helped many others thanks.   My Email is     [email protected]        am grateful hovatec

(07-21-2015, 09:40 PM)Bilal Wrote: Pls i appreciate all helps hovatec have been giving many people pls hovatec help me now. My tecno phantom Z A7 got bricked and  its stuck on boot screen  i factory reset it but no luck i cant turn it on pls for God sake send me the links to download tecno phantom z  A7 stock rom and sp flashtool and all neccesary  tools. cos i tried the one u supplied under tecno stock roms and i got error message. Help me how u helped many others thanks.   My Email is     [email protected]        am grateful hovatec

granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and flash all files using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2015, 12:42 PM by Bilal. )
Yes thanks hovatek but my email maryermab.  is not accessing and I forgot  the password.  I am using this email  [email protected] as my current one.      thanks.      , "So what I am trying to say is pls assist me again with mtk backup tecno phantom z A7 stock ROM,  but grant the permission to download it with this email address = [email protected] " thanks.  God bless and change my hovatek registered email ([email protected]) to [email protected] the reason is bcos the [email protected] is unaccessible. ahhh a million thanks to hovatek again.
(07-22-2015, 12:08 PM)Bilal Wrote: Yes thanks hovatek but my email maryermab.  is not accessing and I forgot  the password.  I am using this email  [email protected] as my current one.      thanks.      , "So what I am trying to say is pls assist me again with mtk backup tecno phantom z A7 stock ROM,  but grant the permission to download it with this email address = [email protected] "  thanks.  God bless and change my hovatek registered email (marye[email protected])  to [email protected]     the  reason is bcos the [email protected] is unaccessible.    ahhh a million thanks to hovatek again.

granted and updated!
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Yes am happy. succesfuly restored my tecno phntom z and all is well thnks hovatek.